Kyumonryu's eclectic and erratic gardening adventure

Its been a while since I’ve managed to update a grow log and do some smoke reports. Life has finally settled down so I’m going to take another stab at it.

I have both indoor and outdoor projects going at the moment. First off I’m coming to the final stretch of a preservation run of kush 4 x ssdd. Updates can be found here Kush 4 x Sunshine Daydream Coop run

My indoor flower room is just starting to produce some flower again after a short break. I’ve got some of @SHSC-1 super colliders going strong.

I have a few more strains rolling as well and I’ll get some more pictures later when the lights come on.

24 Likes

I’ve not had the best luck in my outdoor space due to how much the light and climate change in September. So I’ve decided to experiment with autos for the first time.

Ive been sent a number of fem autos over the last couple of years and decided to try them. I also purchased some from mephisto due to the recommendations I’ve heard. Everything has been germinated directly in 5 gallon pots.

So we have:

5x Ghost Rose Cookie devil from @ReikoX kindly gifted by @CADMAN
7 Chem de la chem x Double Grape sent to me by @TopShelfTrees1 not sure who made the cross.
6 Alien Grapes ( Ripley’s og x grape crinkle)
2 Walter white x Ripley s og)

I lost a couple during germ so I’ve also germinated 4 auto regs of @Oldtimerunderground fat spaced banana.

12 Likes

My man! Nice to see you back posting again, looking great , (still jealous of that space) . Much respect brotha

1 Like

Those CDLC X DG were made by a former member who was a good friend but decided it wasn’t for him here anymore during one of the bad spells 1.5 years ago. I’ve seen them grown out twice with excellent results, GREASY, colourful buds, just stacked! Hope these work better up there for you :facepunch:t2:

5 Likes

Man you beat me to the mention haha

Thanks dude! Edited to see what comes out of them.

Got an auto related dilemma if anyone has an opinion. I have a runt/ mutant on one of the ghost rose cookie devil. It’s struggling making leaves. Should I just pull and replace it? I’d be more patient with photos ,but I struggle to judge if the slow down diminishes the plant significantly.

5 Likes

Always :facepunch:t2: looking forward to the show

1 Like

Also, I’m not advising on your dilemma as it’s an auto and I’m far from an expert . You know @ReikoX will chime in or someone else extremely knowledgeable on the subject

4 Likes

I am a firm believer in culling under-performing autos. I would pull it and plant another. :+1::seedling:

7 Likes

Thanks man! Appreciate the experiential advise, and so doom falls on the mutant haha

2 Likes

great line-up, enjoy, bro :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wishing you the best and sending you positive vibes for this grow. :grin::herb::v:t3:

2 Likes

@santero Thanks mate! Ive got some snow thrower coming down the pipe so itll definitely be a great lineup soon. Best wishes to you and the wife.

@iceman thanks! Appreciate it.

So in the flower room I also have a few things on the go other than the super collider.

I have a purple poison cookies from baked beanz. Crazy vigour on her with maybe 3.5x stretch. I had to bend her a bit to accommodate.

I also just put in two ununsexed frosted cobra also from baked beanz.

I also have a coastal blueberry from @SHSC-1 just gone in.

And finally the first 2 clones from my kush 4 x ssdd run have gone in. Can’t wait to see the flowers unseeded as they smell great and look super resinous.

15 Likes

This is one of my favourite plants from a pack of ultimate pink kush. She got run down after about a year and half. Put my spare cutting outside a few weeks ago and she’s really rejuvenated as I’d feared I might lose it.

Did the same to a mango hashplant. Amazing flavour on this plant. I’m considering crossing her to shiskaberry pollen I have in the fridge.

12 Likes

So I’ve got quite a few strains on the go at the moment. I’m trying to do 5 gallon pots and increase my variety.

First off, I have a cross made incidentally when I did a bing open pollination. My pink kush cut produced about 10 seeds. I germinated a few and they have been vigorous and pungent. I’m hoping there is at least one female and if not I might cross it back to the pink to see what happens.

I also have 4 of ogkb bx4 provided by SHSC.

Then 3 snow thrower from @santero. I’ve had amazing results from this in the past. Super powerful, strong sour taste and huge yield. Highly recommend this cross.

3 (plus one with a label mixup maybe) motorbreath 15 x bubblegum. Kindly gifted by Shag.

2 blue note x mendobreath from sebrings site. Great stuff, but super slow veg. Itlle be a while before they hit flower.

1 black snow from anonymous4289. I had 4 seeds left and only got one to germ, but fingers crossed its a girl. Forgot to take a photo.

2 booty from bohdi. I ran the first half the pack at Christmas and got 6 males then ran the second half and only 2 survived. So fingers crossed I can find a girl and make some f2s.

2 coastal blueberry also from SHSC. Slow veg and apparently almost no stretch so I’m going to get them nice and big before flower.

5 guerrilla warfare (og18 x gorilla bubble bx4) from ganja med. I’m hopeful for these as I’ve had some great stuff from gorilla bubble.

5 sensi shiver x ultra skunk from gardeners collective. I know nothing about these as the only info I could see was Instagram and I don’t use anything connected to Facebook. So i couldnt see any of it. A total wild card should be fun, no expectations. Good packaging though.

12 Likes

Time for an auto update. Growing fast now.

Cldc x Double Grape. Got a definite stragler, but I don’t have a replacement so she can ride.

Alien Grapes.

Ghost Rose Cookie devil

Ripley’s og x Walter White. One has some variegation but hasn’t slowed down compared to the other.

Spaced limes x fat banana

9 Likes

Purple poison cookies looking resinous. Very og type bud structure. Smells great too.

Super collider ripening well also. This pics are a repost from the shsc thread.

7 Likes

Thime for an auto update. Everybody has grown quite a bit. They are also for the most part showing sex. Obviously with the exception of the spaced lime x fat banana.

While I’m happy with how these are coming along, I struggle with the price mephisto expects for these seeds given that you can’t clone and the plant size will be quite small. I might reverse one and make my own seed, but I wouldn’t be a regular customer.

Alien grapes

One super tall one

Cdlc x double grape. I pulled the runt in the end as it was a waste of soil. So we are down to 6 healthy plants.

Ghost rose cookie devil. More significant variation than the meph crosses. One has some immpressivly broad leaves.

And last we have the Walter white x Ripley’s og. Neither of these look great one is a mutant and the other just doesn’t look happy.

10 Likes

Well I meant to do this once a week but a few days late. The auto girls kept stretching, I’d though they were going to stay quite small. Delightfully I was wrong. They’ve actually hit a good size and all are healthy.

9 Likes

Those look great @Kyumonryu VERY NICE! Here’s hoping these throw down hard for you this year! Definitely looking like they are gonna yield!

3 Likes

Thanks man, the cdlc x double grape are uniform and all a good size. I’m excited to see how they turn out. It’ll be interested in comparing with the alien grapes as well.

1 Like