LA Pure Kush…. Who has ran it?

I have recently received a cut of LA Pure Kush and I was just wondering if anybody has had experience running her before? She has HUGE fans and super bushy, with a slight variegation. Ive no reason to doubt the legitimacy but i cannot find any updated info on this plant in the last 10 years or so.

17 Likes

:drooling_face: looks pretty legit but I’m certainly no expert bro

2 Likes

@hoss8455 messes with it, I do believe

1 Like

I’ve run it ~10 times. Looks like her. Should grow fairly vertically and train/bend fairly easy. Calcium hog.

17 Likes

Is that variegation only in one half of the blade? icon_e_confused|nullxnull Not saying it is but it reminds me this:

Hope I’m wrong, plant looks great, also impressive work by @hoss8455Aplausos(1)

Awesome, glad to hear that! And those pics look remarkable! Im gonna flower her indoors soon.if you ran her roughly 10 times, it seems she was some pretty good smoke then? Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Yeah, I wonder about that at times, but there’s not been any documented cases, to my knowledge anyways, of laboratory testing finding TMV positive cannabis plants. Lots of negative reports though. Even so, it is something that I keep in the back of my mind.

1 Like

I believe he said it was pretty potent stuff, hard hitting, less of the uplifting heady effects.

1 Like

You’re right, didn’t want to alarm you :pray:, just keep an eye to see how it evolves… beer3|nullxnull

3 Likes

Excellent! I can’t wait to flower her out!

2 Likes

No TMV in cannabis that I know of but the hop latent viroid and hop mosaic virus are a issue , I’ve seen watermelon ring spot virus in pictures csi posted claiming it was a new neat variegation😒 and who knows what else is lurking that has not been identified yet.

4 Likes
1 Like