Landlord's Inspection - what to do?

So I get a phone call on Saturday night, seems that the landlord is coming to town from another state and wants to.do a walk through inspection of the house. Says in a few days. So now I’m in panic mode and have to hide 90+ plants, seedlings and sprouts. So what to do? So what to do? Well I tell ya i break down the entire grow and hide the plants thirty five plants in the attic, and I discovered a secret storeroom under the stairs that I hung a four lamp t8 luminaire in for keeping the seedlings and sprouts alive, tonight after the landlord leaves I begin to reconstitute my grow room. Brought back the plants from the attic, actually look ok for having been dark ,lots of freshly popped out growth tips, they are back under the lights tonight

7 Likes

When I used rent houses I kept a large SUV on hand. We would pack everything in the SUV and park it in the yard a way from the house.

7 Likes

You wouldn’t have much issues hiding 6 now would you? LOL hope everything work out for ya!

5 Likes

I like that tactic @GrapeApe.

Glad you made it through the inspection @Uncle_Al! Time to celebrate! Maybe a light foliar is right for the occasion? :tada:

Bahaha. Funny stuff @Tinytuttle

Stay hazed
Jake

5 Likes

Happened to me a few weeks ago, the landlord wanted to send some people from the bank to appraise the house, i told her no. That if she sent anybody to disrupt my peace and tranquility i would leave the house… No one came. LOL.

I actually started looking for a house, but nothing happened.

1 Like

Yeah I have a small/ midsize suv already that’s where some equipment went, I think I’m in the market for a full size windowless creeper van. I have some solar panels I can mount on top, then it will be able to run lights during a panic.

3 Likes

Wouldn’t sweat the short dark period. A lot of cell division happens in the dark.

2 Likes

I’d need an R/V or an 18 wheeler… :joy:

2 Likes

Preferably with HVAC and electric. :thinking::ok_hand:

2 Likes

I wish I could find a cool land lord with a few rental houses. I would definitely change their rental portfolio.

5 Likes