Lando’s Stash Preservation Run

Will be starting this run once my current run is complete, will be an f2 open pollination with seeds donated by Mr. @DannyTerpintine and the project done by myself.

129 Likes

Okay Okay! That is the monday news I was waiting to hear! Thank you @TopShelfTrees1 and @DannyTerpintine. Will certainly pull up a hammock and watch this unfold. Best wishes and positive vibes.

15 Likes

this will be, what, the fifth preservation run from the snow lotus male. i’m really looking forward to it.

17 Likes

Dannng very nice! Thanks @TopShelfTrees1 and @DannyTerpintine for the effort! I always loved Bodhi’s descriptions for the star wars bounty hunter series, never got to try any myself.
Landos:
Lando’s Stash - ( Pure Kush Suge x Snow Lotus )
star wars bounty hunter stash remix: this is a genetic remix of my jabba’s stash strain (bubba kush x snowlotus), using the suge pure kush as the mother. the suge pure kush is very similar to bubba kush, la affy, and socal master, most likely a close relative. considered the hardest hitting and richest of the broad leaf cali kushes, with a warm spicy exotic aroma and deep full spectrum effects that will warp space and get the party started at the intergalactic cantina everytime… limited, untested.

30 Likes

Just posted this pic over in my multi strain thread mac x lando’s clone .

35 Likes

I’m actually planning a Jabbas stash one after this, was slotted first but things changed last night after speaking with Danny. I promise I’ll post up the full description, pics etc. when I start . Just wanted to put it out there.

30 Likes

Very nice! Looking forward to following along bud!

10 Likes

I’m pulling up
Ready to watch

8 Likes

Outta likes already but I bet that’s some fire :fire:. Two heavy hitters for sure.

10 Likes

Please tag me when you start this run. I would love to see the grow.

6 Likes

Chair, bong, coffee, and popcorn all staged and ready…

7 Likes

Love to see some Pure Kush!

5 Likes

Out of likes, but love the enthusiasm in this thread! Big thanks to Topshelf for taking this on!

The f1 male was pure kush suge cut dominant in terps. Very strong kush, fuel, skunky, terps. I’m sure the f2 will allow to open up the genes some more, and top will get a good amount so he can get some nice variety in the next gen. :+1:

19 Likes

This is an awesome first thread to read on this Monday morning! Never seen, much less grown or sampled flower from any of these Bodhi Star Wars strains, so I’m pulling up my hammock (that was a great call, @sprinklememaynee) and here to watch this one closely! Thanks for giving us the heads up and something to look forward to throughout this winter :+1:

9 Likes

Thanks for doing this @TopShelfTrees1 and @DannyTerpintine! My Tauntaun and I will be by the first marker watching intently.

9 Likes

Taking a spot in the corner to watch the show, best of luck.

6 Likes

Very cool run! I will follow along.

5 Likes

Awesome man! Thats going to be a good seed run. Looking forward to it! Really happy to see you getting rolling again.

5 Likes

Alright here we go, got my Tommy bahama folding chair, cooler full of millers, and my boba fett helmet, I think I’m ready to watch this run go down. Good luck to ya @TopShelfTrees1

8 Likes

Watching this one

3 Likes