Landos Stash F2, Jabbas Stash F2 and More

I will be checking yours and sincys logs all day. I can’t wait to see what I find :sunglasses:

5 Likes

How’s it going Windy? Been a long time since I’ve seen you around. Glad to see you back and keeping it green.

6 Likes

Nice to see a familiar handle in here. All is well. Married a year next week. Baby on the way. Full time job, rent is paid, green is growing so I’m happy.
How are you?

8 Likes

That is a huge fan leaf lol…welcome

3 Likes

That’s fantastic my friend! Congrats on the baby, job, and marriage. I’m doing alright. Been on a project that has kept me out of town and away from home for the last year and a half. It’s kept my garden down but I’m about to get geared back up.

3 Likes

Welcome Windy ! Great stuff so far. I have some of those Landos f2 as well. I was lucky and found someone else on here that was willing to part with a f1 pack also. Havent gotten to any of them yet but really nice to see your work with them here. I also really wanted the Jabbas stash. I found a pack or 2 still at a couple of more obscure banks, But they are looking for about 100 per pack. Not too bad really, except for the fact that Ive thrown down well over a grand on Bodhi packs in the last month and a half. Some from the banks, but also bought a grip of stuff from members on here. Looking forward to seeing more of your work here. Thanks again for sharing

4 Likes

Grew the F1 of Jabba’s Stash and found a nice Bubba leaning one. Lost the mother, but my brother has a small one vegging, I need to grab a cut. I got Lando’s Stash F1 as well, it was a BOGO with the Jabba’s.

I have the some F2s of both via @nube as well.

7 Likes

Thank you for the kind words. I must admit that while I am a huge fan of Bodhi, I might be a bigger fan of Star Wars so the bounty hunter crosses have always had my eye. I’ve always been a budget grower for the most part, just don’t make enough money for things like seeds and new equipment. So growing out seeds given to me is my way of showing thanks. Some people pass out F2 and crosses and they never see the light. Hopefully I can get some more beans popped here soon.
Thanks for stopping in :pray:

10 Likes

The Jabbas Stash F2 I have going is sure to be special I think. I believe he did an open pollination of a few females.
What should I look for if it’s a Bubba pheno? This is my first cross with a Bubba. Next up is the Sakura F2 from @nube

8 Likes

Looks fantastic in there. :slight_smile: It’s a pleasure to see what you shared get grown and paid forward. I hope they bring you many happy harvests. And there’s always more where that came from. :wink:

About the Sakura F2, they contain slow growing bubba phenos for the most part, but look for the super branchy bushes that have extra stank in veg and turn purple/red in flower. Those were my favorite and they were obvious, stinky cherry & grape floral lavender smells and flavors, a real crowd pleaser. Good, motivational up effects. The green phenos were more couchy and not my favorite. None stretch hardly at all in flower, and they don’t yield, so veg them extra long.

11 Likes

I know plenty of people who enjoy the Wookiee crosses probably not as much as I do but I feel He is very underrated. He brings such glorious tropical fruity floral musty stankness that I can’t get enough of. The Nitro Monkey I have is exhibiting that stank that is unmistakable. I love it and I hope to find the pheno you mentioned :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Also the Space monkey high was soaring. Literally could not remember what it was I was doing before I smoked her, lol.

5 Likes

Been hearing lots of good stuff about that Space Monkey, although Ive also heard that the yield is lacking. I wonder if the wook dad is on the lower yielding side.

2 Likes

Landos Stash F2 #1 at 30 days

14 Likes

Her smells are awesome. She starts very gassy and kushy And in your face and quickly it mellows out into this she-musk/blush perfumey cereal sweetness.
Smells bring back memories and I’m especially fond of this one because that blush/perfume smell reminds me of my grandmother when I was a child. She wore this makeup and perfume that always gave her a disctinct scent when I was near her.
I love how cannabis can find ways to send you to another time and space without even smoking it.
Amazing :pray:

10 Likes

Here are the other 2 phenos. #3 &#4

17 Likes

Phenos 3 & 4 had more similar growth patterns and structure to each other than #1. They brushed out after topping them but #3 grew 4 equal tops on its own and #4 only had 2 dominant tops. Both have similar Soft sweet feminine kushy Smells with #3‘s being more prominent than 4.
Overall these look great so far and they are happy as can be.
Great work @Torontoke

8 Likes

Purchasing a Vacuum sealer to store seeds better. Had 2 seed pops in a row go badly and I believe it’s due to poor storage.
Had tails pop on 5 of 8 Sakura F2
Had 5 of 7 tails pop for DLA F2.
They were put in soil in solo cups so fingers crossed they come up. Been having bad luck lately. Never had issues germinating before. Definitely my fault because all packs stay in bags they came in, and that’s inside of a lockbox. That’s it lol

7 Likes

Here we have some Runtz F2 (5 on the left)made by a friend who isn’t on the boards.

Also 5x Ghost Whistler x Cookies N Chem seedlings and 1 Goji F1 seedling from 6 seeds (poor storage) on the right

12 Likes

The grow’s looking good. :heart: They remind me of the Landos F1 when Torontoke ran them.

About seed storage, have you thought about storing them in the fridge? It makes a huge difference for preserving viability. If you buy seeds, storing them at room temp is just throwing money away.

3 Likes