Landrace Expansion & Trade

That’s awesome I talked with him but decided not to order because he was already getting most stuff seized , don’t remember what I wanted but he had some rare ones for sure.

1 Like

Keeping up the hunt , just the most recent moment of weakness in the seed addiction.

14 Likes

How do I get in touch with him? What platform did you use, strainly?

I bought $150 worth of Pulwama seeds off him, and after six attempts, not one single seed had germinated.

I contacted him, told him and offered to pay for a replacement if he would guarantee germination.
He’s not replied to me on Strainly, or Instagram, since then.

5 Likes

That’s not exciting to hear , I spoke with him threw Instagram and then email , I haven’t got the last order and haven’t heard back about it either , I haven’t tried to germ anything yet but was hoping to get some of these Burma going soon😐

4 Likes

Best of luck brother. I have never yet said a bad word about the dude, and really want to believe he genuinely didn’t know that the seeds were no longer viable.

But it’s been almost a year now, and I keep hearing about other people getting in touch with him. I’ll send him another message on IG and Strainly and see if I can’t get a response.

3 Likes

There’s a lot of collaboration to be done. :grinning: Check out this thread.

Read through the first post, and make sure you take a look at the strain list. Our goal is to do preservation runs on all of those strains. Let me know what you think. The freakier, the better. :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:
:guitar:

5 Likes

Looking threw my past communications it took a month for him to send them out the first time I ordered, hopefully it’s just the same slow service and response as last time.
Not sure why he isent responding to you unless he just doesn’t care or feel responsible for non viable beans I hope you hear something back at some point. If these lolab valley show up I’ll be growing them out right away and make sure to send you plenty of the reproductions in pure form

4 Likes

That is a sure fire way to lose customers fast!!

5 Likes

Is this with Fullpower Selections? I had a couple packs that I could not get any to germinate but they replaced both with something else. I was really pleased with their response, and how they took care of things.

4 Likes

Yep and I’ve only had a few expieriances with them , so far they have gone well, takes a little while but there pretty far away ,waiting on this one last order

2 Likes

I’ll be sprouting the real deal legit Panama Red very shortly. Between 20 and 24 weeks flowering. I don’t think there will be much Indica in this one LOL! It will be in the Central American land race thread when I do Sprout them

13 Likes

I still think a PR run would be awesome. I have a CGxPR mama from my first grow. I have some seeds now (from you IIRC) but I am hunting skunk and making Heri x F1s right now.
Next up, Ghash.

4 Likes

anyone familiar with pride of the lion seeds on Instagram? They have panama red and swazi gold seeds. Interested in maybe picking up some.

3 Likes

I never heard of those guys, but I’ll check them out. @AllOra, sounds like you have some good projects in the works. Those Panama seeds oughta be good for a couple more years with no special efforts. Did you see that the Freaker’s have a 96 Cape Town skunk? Always open pollinated, by dankest Africa. A true gem. Lots of variation. Maybe I didn’t List It…

5 Likes

This is what we’re getting with the next Snowhigh order. :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Pretty sure @Guitarzan sent me the CT Skunk. Looks like I neglected to note them on my list. Have to go through the fridge.
Skunks are kicking though none are shining. Rhino Mints x Heri are the current bells of the ball. Still quite young.

6 Likes

Man, I remember that, but it’s not in my notes either. :slight_smile: I’ll dig back through my messages and see if I can find it, but I’m almost sure that you’re right.

1 Like

Ye count me in…bring them home to me in Panama.! Bienviendos.

1 Like

Dam those guys are charging that much a pack, for raw unselected landraces with no guarantee evry seed is the same strain, with hermis and day neutral plants in some seeds, and a chance some seeds wont flower. Those guys are going to be millionaires in there country very very soon. There charging for one single seed pack the same as some people make in a month in wages over there. Yes the work their doing is great but there probably only paying the farmer for a killo of seeds half the selling price of a single pack of seeds, the prices should be alot cheeper especially with the amount of work and searching that would have to go into raw seeds.

7 Likes

@NIGHTMARE, for those interested in Indian genetics , I started a thread for a friend of mine that lives in Maharashtra state. His prices are much more reasonable. He Is known as Indianseeds97 on Instagram. I haven’t gotten the seeds yet( maybe they have been sent), but from what I’ve seen of pictures they look legit. Also don’t forget Cocogenes, who is not currently up and running but will be soon. Some great stuff to be found in the Indian gene pool. I’ve been talking to another friend from Punjab state oh, and he tells me that 29 of the 40 something Indian states have their own land race. And something like 450 out of 700 or 800 different districts grow cannabis. you can imagine how massive the gene pool is with a country of almost one and a half billion people. Literally thousands of different cultivars and heirlooms waiting to be discovered if we can snag them before Extinction takes them. I have read that possibly up to 40% of Indian Land races are gone

11 Likes