Landrace Expansion & Trade

Hi everybody! I should like to find a pack of Oaxaca that I could acquire in a trade. I figure this is a good thread to ask in.

4 Likes

Check out The Central American landrace and heirloom thread - #2 by Pigeonman - that’s where I was gifted it from, or just make a post in the seed trading thread.

3 Likes

I still have some Seeds I can pass out. They are from @Papalag, @Trowertripper, @George or @deeez99 preservations. I’m Really slow getting anything out these days due to my schedule… So if you’re willing to wait hit me up, Or try one of those guys.

13 Likes

Thanks @Upstate , I had a DM this morning from one of the growers on your list offering me a pack. You are all appreciated.

5 Likes

I have several Federation Hawaiian Sativa crosses I might trade you. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks

3 Likes

Awesome thanks for the chance!
@tejas @upstate @slain @feloniousmonk @desertheartgardens @cactus @texastea @rasterman @emeraldgreen @blowdout2269 @budderton @panamajock @tlander @deeez99 @pigeonman @thceed

6 Likes

T minus 3 HOURS

3 Likes

I grew the johaar out it was magical weed 🪄 :genie: :mage:‍♂ one of my all time favorites

3 Likes

1 Like

winner-ezgif.com-resize

@matos420 send me your deets and the prize will be en route shortly

5 Likes

Nice win @matos420

1 Like

got a bonus 6 pack of Punto Dorada (Snow High’s Acapulco Gold purp gold mix(F) x Cannabiogen’s Punto Rojo (M)) made last season, if you’re keen on it just like this post to enter for the next drawing to be held shortly

15 Likes

Awesome double giveaway @US3RNAM3 and congrats @matos420

3 Likes

winner-ezgif.com-resize

@allotment send me your deets and will get this bonus 6 pack out to ya

9 Likes

Aw man Punto Dorada sounds fantastico, thank you very much @US3RNAM3! Just woke up to see this, I’ll DM you when I’m actually awake. :partying_face:

3 Likes

@matos420 Please send me your info when you see this, I will give you until this weekend to claim your prize otherwise there will be another drawing held this weekend for a new winner

3 Likes

@matos420 not sure if you’ve seen the posts above - want to grant you an additional grace period in case you’ve been busy…please let me know

2 Likes

Can’t say I didn’t try.

Okay, so according to Golden Rule 3.14, redrawing happening now and the results are:

@Tejas

winner-ezgif.com-resize

Please PM your info and will get these off to ya

6 Likes

The Punto Dorada should have some fire, thanks @US3RNAM3!

3 Likes

Anyone got some Khalifa Beldia pollen in the freezer by any chance? I got two females that would be happy to get a little dust on a bud or two. Can send you some of the seeds in return once they are done.

4 Likes