Landrace seed links

I know there’s already a thread talking about landrace STRAINS, but I thought it might be helpful for everyone interested if there was a thread with consolidated links to reputable landrace seed mongers. Here’s a list that I will edit on occasion to include or remove links as needed:

Old World Organics

Tropical Seeds Company

CannaBioGen Unfortunately, Cannabiogen no longer sells seeds.

Sannie’s Looks like Sannie’s is down :frowning:

ACE Seeds

The Real Seed Company

French Touch Seeds

Seeds Of Africa

Mandala Seeds

Reeferman

The Landrace Team Order via email only through website

Philosopher Seeds - Early Maroc (fem only)

Reg Seeds

Kwik Seeds

Indian Landrace Exchange Doesn’t look like there is any way to order or contact through the website, so this link is just for window shopping. Looks like they are active on IG thoughHere’s the new link

Colorado Sativas
Thanks for the find @Comacus! It’s a questionable source but I’ll keep it on the list for now.

Zomia Collective Support these dudes! Zomia Collective comprises of a union of underground growers, collectors and activists based in the region known as the Southeast Asian Highlands (Zomia) which is made up of Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar and India.

Got any more to add to the list?

Please report any bad experiences, and as always be careful of who you are interacting with on Instagram.

Instagram:

Landracewarden
Indianseeds97
Landrace Mafia/ Trident Seeds
Sadhu Seeds

48 Likes

good idea man i know im interested!

1 Like

Found another one to add to the list:

The Real Seed Company

7 Likes

Oh hell yeah man I’d love to try breeding some landraces. Awesome thread idea. :+1::v:

2 Likes

Love this thread :slight_smile: Some friends had nice experiences with Derg Corra Collective and Seeds of Africa (not breeders)

3 Likes

@Kan I’m trying to find a website to Derg Corra Collective that isn’t a huge seedbank. Got any links?

Is this the Seeds of Africa you are talking about

1 Like

Real seed company are trusted IMO, they dont peddle false info
they straight up tell you, this is 3rd gen of seed produced outside of locale
or “X” strain is likely to be contaminated with outside genes etc.

Angus is a nice guy and will answer any questions even if the answer is not the one you want.

That is to be commended in my book.

21 Likes

Positive about SOA. The only Derg Corra info I have is through seed finder or seedheaven.net but seems a legendary Nordic collective :slight_smile: and interesting for some of strains they run. By far all my favourite banks are named in your first post. Another one that I would get some strains from is French Touch Seeds for its landraces of Reunion and they seems to be very careful with their work.

3 Likes

that’s exactly what I was going to say about real seed co. angus was very helpful in answering some highly specific questions, and in recommending some lines to me based on the cannabinoids that I was looking for. If anyone in the US is interested in real seed co, their only official retailer is Seedsman.
If the strain your looking for is out of stock at seedsman, just contact angus. he was very helpful in making sure that seedsman restocked several lines for a purchase I was planning.

So far I have only grown their lebanese (with some phenos good, and some phenos undesirable or unsuited for my outdoor environment), and this year I’m growing the acclimatized f2’s, and an outcross to bodhi’s dank sinatra.
I haven’t been able to successfully start any seeds from their kumaoni line, which is gathered on location in the himalayas. unfortunately, the seeds seemed to be infected with some kind of bad-ass himalayan damping off fungus. I’ll try again soon though.
Overall, I would absolutely recommend them, but just keep in mind that landrace seeds gathered on location in a foreign country by their cultivators are not going to have the same reliable results as seeds from an actual breeder. Who knows what their drying, curing, handling, and storage processes are like. fortunately, real seed co seems to have considered this, and their prices are much lower than seeds from a regular breeder.

postscript:
and hopefully now that more of their lines are f2 or f3 reproductions, the viability will be better.

11 Likes

does anyone else know a breedbay member called pakasymbiot? he’s an amazing breeder, collector, and trekker who has traveled through india, nepal, and the himalayan mountains gathering landrace seeds. unfortunately, I haven’t seen pakasymbiot since breedbay went dark.

I believe the name of his brand is entheogen seeds, if anyone has a link to his work or a link to his retail outlet, please post them here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

New site added: French Touch

2 Likes

New site added: Seeds of Africa

1 Like

@Yaxu Underground Seed Collective is on Sannie’s site. ACE is already listed.

2 Likes

Disculpe no lo divice :grin:

2 Likes

Would you add https://www.mandalaseeds.com/ ?

@Kan I might have missed something, but it looks like all of their strains are hybridized. Interesting strains, though.

1 Like

Yes, you are right, they produce some híbrids (as ACE or CBG produce) but, maybe I am wrong, seems that they own some other landraces that they breed

1 Like

aren’t the purple/white bhutanese from mandala landrace? was going to try them outdoors sometime

1 Like

Yeah! Purple paro valley, white buthanese and white magic, that one from Congo.

The feminized ones? Ugh…that’ll be a big thumbs down from me. I think the point of the landrace seeds would be lack of hybridization and not feminized.

But, let’s leave it up to democracy. After at least 7 votes we’ll decide if it is added to the list or not.

• Include Mandala Seeds
  • Don’t include Mandala Seeds

0 voters

1 Like