Landraces and heirloom (Part 1)

Nice, that’s a perfect range to finish in. Totally doable in a non tropical place with a good plan but long enough to be real sativa, very cool! So it sounds like you’re into landraces and have some local grow friends that are too, I want to meet some folks where I am that grow outdoor sativas because I can’t but I really want to give them some of the amazing sativa preservation seeds I’ve gotten from members on here.

I know you just signed up, so I wanted to point you toward an interesting project here that’s similar to but different from the Co-op seed runs here, it’s called the Freakers Ball Seed Collective, and their focus is on pooling and reproducing heirloom and landrace varieties, sort of an in-club for folks willing to do the required seed runs as collective work, but they’re also very generous towards non-members, contributing overflow production of seeds to OG server and personal fundraisers and the @coopactiongroup regularly. They have an amazing list of seeds held by members ready to reproduce once the right donator/grower match gets found, I think you’d like them:

9 Likes