Landraces and heirloom (Part 1)

Definitely Afghan, but who is Steve?

2 Likes

An American breeder with a very nice Afghan variety. Don’t know if he got personally in contact with Nevil or through Greg, but Steve Murphy’s Afghan is the parent plant for the Northern Lights.

7 Likes

That’s what he says.

3 Likes

https://www.linkedin.com/in/steven-murphy-3b410712?trk=contact-info

4 Likes

Flowering along, slowly but surely.
Mullumbimby Madness x Nevils Haze x Malawi Gold, looking feral and making trichs.

:v::canada:

43 Likes

:popcorn: :eyes: :canada:

2 Likes

MM x NH x MG .

20 Likes

Trying to get whiteflies under control at the moment so I can fire up the closet grow, Picked up a pack of these for when man wins over insects.

5 Likes

What week are those on?

My Nevils Mullumbimby Madness is also coming along slowly.
I have a feeling they will run longer, by far, than anything I’ve ever attempted.

8 Likes

Looking so fantastic :purple_heart::love_you_gesture:t2:

5 Likes

I haven’t really been counting. I find it best to set it and forget it with these types. I’m pretty sure they’re around 6½-7½ wks under 11/13 @Dope_Heffalump . Initially I thought these might finish at around 16 wks or so, but now I’m having doubts. Good thing I’m not on a schedule.
:v::canada:

8 Likes

Seriously good looking plant. In the zone. :ok_hand:

3 Likes

I’ve seen this too. And the Mexican cross.

I wonder about the “Panama gold” part…
The Colombian is identified and we can find info on IC Mag

1 Like

whats on the last pic? Did you cover them with foil?

2 Likes

They are outdoors, with landscape fabric covering the soil. A few rays of sun are beaming in.

1 Like

I bought “Columbian” seeds before and both times I was disappointed with the smell and smokability. They seemed nothing like the bud I remembered from the 70’s. Not sure abut the Panama Gold either.

5 Likes

Reeferman is a red flag for me on pure sativas, no-go for me b.c of disrepancies such as 9-13 week flowering time on what should be two super long flowering lines going 16 weeks+ , questions on purity keep me away from *THESE so-called long time flowering sativas.

8 Likes

I grew a cross Columbian D that Pisces Genetics made using Reeferman’s Colombian Red x Chem D.

The Colombian imparted high terpinolene like a Jack Herer or Trainwreck. :rofl:
Not what I would imagine a Colombian Red should be.

2 Likes

Just wanted to show off my Charlie Sheen auto – isn’t she a beauty? Crossing my fingers for some top-shelf buds from this lady!

7 Likes

Dude Best of luck with the growth!

1 Like