Landraces and heirloom (Part 1)

That is one tall plant, man that would be hard to grow indoors.

1 Like

One of my 6 Beldia dampened off even though I watered from below. At least I’ve got 5 left. The one with the wire has given up the ghost sadly.

5 Likes

I had planted all 12 from the pack. The other 6 showed life then just died off. I’ve gotta get some practice in on this strain!

1 Like

Sounds like Paul Wheaton from permies.

The first two weeks are tough with these no doubt. Desert plants. Never seen a variety more averse to water at a young age. I’d not water them again until you think they’ll surely die and then wait a day. Once they’re up they’re rockets.

Treat em like the weeds they are! :laughing:

5 Likes

Has it really only been 5 days!?!

VB

Beldia

31 Likes

I’m loving those Beldias. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Next year I’m going to see if I can get two runs of them in. lol

3 Likes

That’s a lot of growing in 5 days! The vb is easy capable of getting to twice that size and more , especially considering they are not showing much inclination to flower atm, how much daylight are you getting atm?

Man the Beldia sure does look fantastic…

4 Likes

Thanks man, really enjoying these. Yeah this happened last time I put plants in the ground. :laughing:

14.5 ish hrs of daylight now.

6 Likes

@GREANDAL

Smashed it again…your grows are top notch

There absolutely stunning…the last foto is excellent…the colors are spectacular.

Regards

P J

3 Likes

Thank you kindly @Panamajock :blush:

I have a lot to do if I expect anything but the beldia to finish. It’s fun in the evening to have a glass of wine and a joint hidden in the Manipur forest. :laughing:

3 Likes

Awesome. It’s about the time of the year for annuals to pack on as much vegetation as they can. Some refer to it as the “dog days of summer”, and in a disparaging way. In your case, it’s at least another 4 weeks of veg. Your plants will probably double in size before they start to flower. It’s going to be hot for a while yet, but it’s worth it.

3 Likes

Good luck on the beldia…we are having some great weather this week up on the mountain.

My tipple with a joint is a Rum and coke…watching the sunset

Cheers

8 Likes

Well, they could double in size provided I fed them enough. Hand on the throttle! Casey Jones you better watch your speed… :steam_locomotive:

5 Likes

Be ever mindful, and avoid the temptation to overfeed.

1 Like

I purposely didn’t open the bags to the ground to restrain the roots. It’s basically using the ground as a pot, this is why they open up like that so quickly. No longer losing moisture from the bag the plant has less need to conserve by remaining tight.

3 Likes

I have been looking for someone who knows great weed and you guys are them. I’ve been chasing the highs I experienced in the early 80’s and the kids out there laugh at me! I’m so glad I found this place.

12 Likes

Seriously, the kids don’t know what they are missing. All these commercial candy strains don’t hold a candle to good head stash.

17 Likes

Shhh! :speak_no_evil:

Don’t tell them our secrets… :grin: :+1:
…and that reminds me… …it’s 4:20!!

Cheers
G

9 Likes