Landraces and heirloom (Part 1)

If you ain’t cheatin’, you ain’t tryin.’ I guarantee you that’s the secret, more often than not.

2 Likes

You gotta be kidding me. :joy:

So did I roll snake eyes or what? Three males? Wtf? Not a pistil in sight, all three flowering.

Hey @slain amirite?

Ok now I see pistils on the green one, the one I don’t have a cut from. lol

Clearly my haphazard light dep has convinced them Vesuvius has erupted and it’s time to get their freak on with whomever is available. Can’t blame them.

Perhaps laissez-faire will pay off as the cuts are setting up on their own.

So I’ll let them go outside until they’re really convinced. Hormones are such volatile things. Lol

14 Likes

But I’m only a little sad…

27 Likes

I lived in a main weed city in Southern California in the early 70’s. And this weed was brought in by big people. I would imagine getting good seeds was done in many cases. The Thai of the 70’s was way stronger than anything else.

4 Likes

Also interesting to note that pretty much all cannabis originates from India, if you go back far enough. All drug varieties are Cannabis sativa, subspecies indica.

1 Like

@GREANDAL Are those males the Beldia?

1 Like

My first experiences with cannabis were with bud I got from old hippies. I’ve had original Haze and (if memory serves) probably south India varieties, among others. The stuff that made me paranoid was probably Thai; it’s famous for that. Another type, that I assume is south Indian, was energetic and psychedelic but not racy. Sativa/NLD I had in South America occasionally made me a little paranoid.

3 Likes

No sir, the VB in the ground. The Beldia are fine.

3 Likes

Beautiful! :heart_eyes: Too bad about all the males though.

2 Likes

Thank you :blush:

Oh totally my fault. I should have eased up to 12/12 rather than jumping right to it.

3 Likes

Dude, those look really happy.

2 Likes

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Interesting comment about your experiences. Sounds like you and not a Sativa Person. I like both but Sativa is my ultimate favorite.

2 Likes

Who is a Sativa Person? I assume it’s an actual person, since you capitalized his (her) name.

3 Likes

Not everybody likes Sativa, especially speedy strains.

3 Likes

I’m a sativa guy, but it’s easy to understand how it’s too much for some. Pot panic just plain sucks.

I don’t remember Sativa Panic, I must be wired differently

1 Like

Breathing slowly helps a great deal. Focus on bringing the energy slowly to your navel. Your center of gravity, move that chi that a neutral place and enjoy your high. That panic is simply stuck energy in the liver or heart. Just your remember that - You’re the boss, Tony Danza.

8 Likes

I’ve felt it, but I’m an adrenalin junkie.

Another option is to get up and do something constructive to burn off the adrenalin/cortisol/energy.

5 Likes