Landraces and heirloom (Part 2)

Well you did it @CocoaCoir ! Your awesome endorsement inspired an unscheduled bean pop!
I’ve gotta see what the Columbian Gold x Chem is all about now.:grin:

Trying a few of the Back to Basics beans I made recently along side. I want to see how far a stumpy Afghan will pull a skyrocketing tropical away from the sativa side in the F1s.
Thanks for the motivation!
:v::canada:

13 Likes

Seedlings of Emerald Thai & two little squirrel tail from Prempavee

33 Likes

Gilgit Purple #1 and #2 from @LandraceWarden

17 Likes

Family Heirlooms #1 and #2 from @LandraceWarden

22 Likes

Nice to see some Prempavee gear grown out. Looking forward to updates.

7 Likes

I’m looking forward to seeing the results myself. Should be interesting!

4 Likes

Thanks!
You won’t see big plants, it’s a seeds run, I was curious to see the germination ratio (these are st 2022, the site says they are difficult to germinate because they are old, but I got 2 out of 3 plants)…

6 Likes

good branching potential

2 Likes

very keen to know the stem rubs on both of these

3 Likes

I really can’t place it, not good at describing smells. I’ll keep giving it a go, haha.

5 Likes

Corinto ( Corinthian

Latest

Cross post.

P J

8 Likes

@Panamajock Where’s the picture?:yum::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:
Its worth double posting😁

1 Like

Click on the header

Central American landrace and they appear

It’s magic LOL

P J

4 Likes

Update on the sweet and skunky smelling Zam Kali PNG from @Azure. I like the structure - it’s an ideal Sativa for my small space. Also this was one of the few plants that handled the recent heat and high humidity without complaining much. I’m taking clones and will keep it going as we see how it smokes. its vigor is below maze but a step above Nepal jam or dread bread and other landrace crosses I’ve grown . Thanks again. Nice herb

23 Likes

Looks great. Can’t wait to see what develops which is always the best part of growing.
Thanks for the update. @Jimdoors How are your zam kc x PNG going?

2 Likes

This Gilgit Purple is taking off.

18 Likes

Peshawar jo bx. Found some narrowleaf beauties and some chubbier fast plants too.
A couple Turkish from last summers best, originally from @GregOG
My favorite Black Tuna…
and a Huixtepec x Oaxaca turning purple.

34 Likes

There was some evidence for cannabis being grown in china quite a while ago.

10 Likes

@sober I’m sure they will come across something that will push the date back much further in time. . Personally I think cannabis was a gift from God and was one of those plants given to Adam when he was kicked out of the garden. Mankind’s most useful plant. I’d be surprised if it didn’t come from God. What would be the odds of one plant being capable of feeding, clothing and housing us with the best quality each category has to offer on all of Earth, and then to also give us the best medicine on Earth, and the best Recreation on Earth? I’m not a Gambling Man but you know where I’d place my money if I were😁

12 Likes

Yes bro, fortunately this was the only way that the old pure mexican strains still remain.
We are trying hard to hunt the Veracruz strains
Certainly they are really good but really hard nowdays because cartels are there and is really dangerous. I used to got a old Veracruz female that i crossed with the same male of my cross of Oaxaca 79 s1 . A old american friend still got those seeds but haven’t heard of him for a while.
I got a video of one Veracruz strain, a true monster magnificent plant, i hope to be able to upload here
If not, i’m gonna try to send it on Instagram

12 Likes