Clon friend @Truhan

melting and boiling point of aluminium

37 Likes

Manipuri ,India
cultivation in my friend’s house molidoenrisa

38 Likes

Con tĂș permiso Yaxu.

Libanesas (trsc)

En las fotos se puede apreciar los dos fenotipos con los cuales me tope.

saludos

25 Likes

jaja ahora me percato del titulo del hilo “pure sativas”

AhĂ­ si que tienes hojotas Yaxuuuu. jaja aguante la rebeliĂłn de las lechugas.

Lo siento amigo por ensuciar el hilo. Pero como ves hay un feno en las libanesas bastante sativo.

7 Likes

Zamal
(kalite tizane. French touch seeds)

Las zamal es uno de los cultivares mĂĄs extraordinarios con los que me he topado. Eso si, muy delicadas, se complica bastante cuando se cultiva muy lejos del trĂłpico. El hermafroditismo estĂĄ a la orden, y los machos estables son dificiles de encontrar. Yo aĂșn no doy con uno solo.
Pero lo mejor es su fumada. Soy malo para describir estados, pero les puedo decir, que junto a unas manipuri, las kalites es lo mĂĄs cercano al efecto de la cocaina.

shaolĂ­n

29 Likes

Welcome aboard @Truhan :grin: No problem brother, I will ask you to change the title of the thread.

Beautiful the k1, I wait for your updates :sunglasses:

5 Likes

we go with the wide leaves then :grin:

Mazar-i-shariff

30 Likes

accidental crossing, cultivated by my friend @murgan

UzbekistĂĄn x Ethiopian Highland

29 Likes

Afropips Malawi Gold

23 Likes

Hello @Night4wings20, liking your selection of genetics.

And also, before I forget, welcome to the Overgrow.

We have a thread to help introduce yourself to the community, here Introduce yourself @OG. Would love to hear more about your grows!

5 Likes

@Night4wings20 welcome :grin: beautiful malawi from afropips, i wait for your updates.

5 Likes

Sativas Peruvian

the owl and the pussycat analysis

26 Likes

Thank you @Yaxu. This is my first time growing any type of landrace sativa so I’m very excited to see how it develops/smokes :smiley: You have some very beautiful plants yourself, what are those Peruvian Sativas like? First time seeing/reading about a strain from Peru. Very interesting stuff

6 Likes

@Night4wings20 Hello sister, are sativas from 3 months to 4 months of flowering.
Your Malawi afropips are from original pack? or is it from some reproduction of someone?

4 Likes

The Peruvian Sativa flowers for 3-4 months? Sorry hard to understand :confused:
My Afropips Malawi is from a reproduction of someone else, I got about 200+ seeds from a friend of a friend in Canada :slight_smile:

7 Likes

@Night4wings20 200 seeds? woow what a wonder. I hope she can continue working with them. @ Truhan has experience with malawis

6 Likes

Yes I have been blessed by this persons kindness :smile: I’ll be able to continue working with them for a long time with the amount of seeds I have :smiley: I’ll check out @Truhan profile/grows, thank you! What landraces do you have? Curious is all.

4 Likes

Double zamal (Isla ReuniĂłn x isla Mauritius) underground seeds collective.

38 Likes

Look at that African wild momma ! Thanks

5 Likes

What’s she smell like @Yaxu?

4 Likes