Very lovely looking plants @Yaxu , howā€™s the harvest going? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello @Night4wings20

Oaxacan Yosuola

30 Likes

No buds to show? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello @Night4wings20

A year ago a Mexican friend sent me some Mexican beans, he had collected them in a town called Santiago Yosuola. In the southern state of Oaxaca. I sent some P2 of its reproduction and 3 seeds of the original P1. I developed some P2 to make a winter reproduction, unfortunately the male at the last minute took a pistil in the apical, but already the male had made his hehe but it is the least I still have beans to play.

Pd: I hope you understand what is written.

photos of my Mexican friend

Oaxaca Yosuola P1

Male Oaxaca

42 Likes

I donā€™t honestly think Iā€™ve seen a male before. Holy NUTS haha.

4 Likes

Oaxaca Santiago Yosuola

29 Likes

Oaxaca

34 Likes

Nice representation of Mexican Sativa great healthy plant ,hows the flower time on her?

3 Likes

What an amazing collection. Whatā€™s the longest flowering sativa youā€™ve ever had?

6 Likes

Red point colombiana 19 weeks

11 Likes

Original haze

coin toss generator

27 Likes

19 weeks?!? Damnā€¦

Beautiful haze! Whos the breeder?

5 Likes

Iā€™ve looked around, and Aceā€™s Oldtimerā€™s Haze seems the most original. This looks very similar to the green pheno. Beautiful plant!

11 Likes

Nice, I havenā€™t had anything like a real haze in years. I have a few old (pre 2000) seeds labeled ā€˜fd hazeā€™ that Iā€™m hoping will be winners when I eventually sprout them.

6 Likes

Nice! Should be fun to sort through those.

Iā€™m going to try ā€œAmerican Hazeā€ from growers choice pretty soon. Itā€™s 20% indica though, and finishes in about 11 weeks Iā€™ve heard. Doubt itā€™ll be anything like the one posted above, but 19-20 weeks is a pretty tough pill for me to swallow. :joy:

Maybe someday Iā€™ll move to a more equatorial location and be able to pull original haze off outdoors. Colorado is an indica and hybrid only zoneā€¦ very similar climate zone to places like northern Afghanistan (BSk).

7 Likes

No.
Is original haze of seedsman.

7 Likes