Today I get this, thank you very much @archaicatoms

31 Likes

Goji OG x Angola Red/Senegal Black

43 Likes

Hola Yaxu

How does she smell ?

Bare

11 Likes

Hello brother @Barefrog , they smell citrus fruit, menthol and some fruits that I can not decipher. I have some seeds left, if you want to try it, tell me and Iā€™ll send it to you.

39 Likes

Ethiopian Highland x original haze

46 Likes

I thought Bubba Kush had beautiful calyxes but wowā€¦

3 Likes

Venezuela anzoategue.

43 Likes

Wow @Yaxu, I love your pursuit to flower out rather rare landracesā€¦ I am currently trying to collect various African landraces in hopes of working with the various strains africa has to offerā€¦ Africa is such a wealth of landrace genetics from all over the continentā€¦ I look forward to seeing more of your landrace grow picsā€¦:sunglasses:

14 Likes

@pookie123 Thank you for the words, I hope you can see your project soon.

original Haze

free photo hosting

31 Likes

oaxaca #1

image hosting

Pd: @Barefrog Brother how are your oaxaca?

35 Likes

Hola Yaxu

I will cut her today.

Like you may know I had 3 going

the first one has been in the flower room

for 11 + week However 2-3 weeks ago I had

another Oaxaca and that one hermie on me

and pollinated all the rest of the room.

So will cut it today before the hermie seeds

get done. Will try again next Fall

Bare

8 Likes

What a bad brother, what do they smell?

oaxaca #2

33 Likes

Hi Yaxu, I looked in on this thread a while back and love it. Iā€™m doing my best to set up a space in my house for sativa plants. It has 3m high ceilings and 1200sq. ft.all open with dirt floors.

I finally have some nice sativa and sativa dom seeds in my hands and Iā€™m collecting more.

I have some old Mexican landrace seeds that I was gifted and Iā€™m just starting a search of them.

If I get things off the ground this year, Iā€™d love to have your opinion on what you see. Iā€™m older, and old school, but I only smoked it all more than growing when I was young. But in the 1970ā€™s we smoked mostly Mexican, Colombian, Central American, and Thai Stick, before the sinsemilla craze. Now, Iā€™m getting a chance to re-visit.

I will be in this thread a lot in the future. I have much respect for you and all of the others that will take the time and work to see these originals show their best. Itā€™s really inspiring to see the work in this thread.

Iā€™ll be back! :+1:

peace

14 Likes

Hello brother, you are very welcome, I would love to see those Mexican relics.

5 Likes

Ethiopian Highland x Original haze

23 Likes

I dropped 9 seeds to do an initial look at them. In the mean time, Iā€™ll enjoy the show in this thread!

peace

4 Likes

Male Venezuela Anzoategue.

17 Likes

Ethiopian Highland x Original Haze @dementeverde

24 Likes