Landraces of India

That extra climate band down lower here by the mountains really helps crops finish tho

1 Like

They look happy

Depending on how far into flower the plant is at when the days lengthen, it should keep flowering anyway. There’s nearly six months time before days are longer than 12 hours. I think you’re ok if you have the right weather.

2 Likes

South of the Himalayas…so basically most of India has thc dominant strains meant for ganja and not hash.

6 Likes

Caught a couple good shots of Malana Garage at golden hour before sunset today, I should have updates on Pasture in a day or two when I get to where she is. I am impressed with how this one is stacking for such a skinny NLD plant

27 Likes

Malana Pasture also looking like she’s having a great time through the Autumn chills and rains:

32 Likes

I always love seeing that particular piece of landscaping!

2 Likes

@HeadyBearAdventures I’m grilling burgers on the porch now and just used the kitchen light for this angle, I like it a lot!

30 Likes

Oh hell yes man

3 Likes

She is NICE!
:+1:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Wow!!! That’s looking killer man! I like the structure. What’s she smell like?

2 Likes

That’s a beauty! Looks similar to Tropicana Cookies.

1 Like

I have connections to some people in India willing to send over seeds, I sent @Upstate a batch. They aren’t separated though, just various local strains and some that were collected from other nearby villages. I plan on growing them some in the near-ish future, I’d do a Repro if I knew what was what

13 Likes

But your Friends sent separate batches? I mean separate batches without name?
Or just a bunch of different seeds all mix togheter?

Well, we can make a cooperation with many folks here, you can tell to your friends that send us a bunch of seeds and they can try to get locations and names, or at least try to not mix it each other

8 Likes

Bunch of different seeds varieties mixed all together. They clearly hadn’t planned on giving them to someone that cares about separating them out so they just throw everything they’ve acquired into the same pouch. I believe they are from Nagaland. I knew another connection from Tamil Nadu, but they’ve been quiet for awhile.

The Nagaland connect did have a sour/mango Sativa variety that they wanted to share last time we spoke. They were doing a reproduction, I didn’t follow up so that one is on me.

In the batch I have, there is said to be a variety they call “Rhonda“ which is considered an aphrodisiac amongst the men in the village and has a spicy/peppery terp profile. He said this would be the smallest seeds of the bunch and that he wouldn’t know how to tell me what was what for the rest until I flowered them.

13 Likes

I got seeds direct from India -

Mizoram
Shilong

Both are from Nagaland (?)

and some S. India Mango

32 Likes

no, from Meghalaya and Mizoram…what is neighboring to Nagaland

7 Likes

I remember the Rhonda story. I think every guy on overgrow over the age of forty would be interested in that one🤣

9 Likes

Pshh, *over the age of 30 lool. I’d be down for something like that myself!

5 Likes

Araku Valley variety, around 12 wks since flip.

:v::canada:

34 Likes