Last and Latest pollen chuck creation

So I got to start finding another place to rent and I’m letting what I have grow finish flowering. The last bean to pop was a pollen chuck I did, well it was accidental but I meant to collect this males pollen to use it, just not on the oss96, but nature had other plans. So I ended up with 13 beans.
F- old school skunk 96 by “from dankest Africa”
M- Twang Twins x Honduras
I’m told Twang Twins is “lemon meringue x lemon skunk”
I must say I like the look of this plant so far. Crunched for room and space I had a 1 gal pot laying around, so it’ll have to do. Anyhow I’m hoping she finishes before I gotta move but hoping for the best either way.

17 Likes

What do you call your latest creation, “Double Lemon Double Skunk”?

Here’s hoping you finish in time!

3 Likes

I want you to find a special place, and have great growth, to be stocked up.

6 Likes

Udopia - the quest I an on also!

2 Likes

@lophophora.ca i like that name, it’s catchy.

6 Likes

“Lemon n Skunk Deuced” is what I’ll call this odd creation. I say odd because to me the leaves have a “fake” look to them. Seems to be a fast flowering plant which I won’t complain about. I might of made the soil to hot but time will tell. So far very pleased how she is coming along. :relaxed:

6 Likes

Looking vigorous! Is that a clover cover crop showing in the second photo?

Would you consider “lemon lemon skunk skunk”?

3 Likes

Looking good! Wish you the best of luck

2 Likes

Stem rub revealing a distinct sharp smell that I identify with Kumquat

4 Likes

Lemon n Skunk Deuced is surprising to say the least. Wish I had vegged her out because the smell is unreal. As said before gots this Kumquat citrus sharpness to the smell and starting to smell like I’m standing at the gas pump. With the way this plant has started to turn out, I will definitely treat the other 12 beans very carefully. But on second thought I have some pollen left over, I may just pollinate a branch or two on my last Old School Skunk ‘96 that I got flowering right now. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Hi overgrow crew! Since I’m flowering out everything I have growing, I figured I’d pollinate 3 small lower branches with more of the twang twins x Honduras male pollen. An attempt to make more seeds of what I dubbed Lemon n Skunk Deuced.
Is there 3 growers who would be interested in growing these beans as soon as you got them? I’m just curious to see what phenos can be found from this pairing since I’m Intrigued with the current grow I got going in this thread. The smell on this plant smells serious to say the least. Gassy tones for sure. But I’m taken with the leaves :blush: anyhow let me know and if the pollination was a success you’ll get the beans. I would only ask if out of USA please help with shipping, halfway Maybe?? Cheers and May all be well!! And your plants!!!:upside_down_face::raised_hands::green_heart::seedling::purple_heart:

2 Likes

Interested! Time frame to start?

1 Like

Well she is a 12 week plant. She is starting week 3 so the beans wouldn’t be ready until about almost end of this year. So Next year sounds good or maybe a spring grow?? Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:t4: that it’s a successful pollination

1 Like

I would be interested! Aroma alone sounds delightful. 12 weeks, yes! Feel free to direct message me when seeds are ready to send out…current projects should clear my flower tents by Super Bowl Sunday, at the latest, which means germ/seedling/veg areas will be open around New Years.

1 Like

3 Likes

Very fine trikes there, cloudy but looks like they started that way!

1 Like

So it appears you were the only one to respond which is perfect since I see what appears to be about 6-10 beans being made on the flowers that I pollinated. I admit shoulda been more beans but regardless I’m glad they are being created as I type. Although the plant I’m growing is small because of inducing flowering so soon, the smell is actually quite noticeable when she’s disturbed. Smells mango sweet in the air and gassy. I’ll get a pic up soon of recent growth. :call_me_hand:t4:

2 Likes

Sounds tasty!! Surprised I am the only one to speak up!

2 Likes

Win win for you!! :+1:t4::call_me_hand:t4::green_heart::seedling::purple_heart:
My soil mix is definitely hot…

3 Likes

I wanna be in, what do I have to do, bark, sit, fetch sumthin, tell me!
rutro

1 Like