Starting a NEW chapter

Decided to top ond dosi cut from @TestOfOath

Also topped one of the grcd from @Mr.Sparkle

No complaints at all from the four ogs deff taking off short structure seem to like being tied down I must say @Breelie !!I will also have better individual shots as time goes on

CANT WAIT till another month to watch buds form !

Other four trizzlers from mr sparkle and two strawberry cheese autos from costal Mary

8 Likes

Hey cuz, NICE! Looking like they’re took to that bit of bondage well lol
I’m gonna be over here on the side outta all the young folk’s way lol

2 Likes

Yeah they r dirty ladies haha
I’ve always loved tying down and topping tbh one outdoor plant of mine had 56 tops !!

And no sir please sit in the front elderly get the best seat in the house !

Not to many attendees ! All at your circus lmao :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Well hell cuz lol how can I refuse a good seat lol

2 Likes

Well it’s been five days time for an update:
Day temp has been 80f rh has been little high 60%
some r thirsty some are not …
some r easy to take control of others need a little fixing everyday

Take a look at the grcd that’s topped

This is the more natural look of her sister she likes to break off limbs when she gets tied down

Been leaf tucking all four plants and defoliating when necessary …

Only complaint is how close I trained them to the soil …maybe the stem will start growing roots haha

The dosi cut topped

And her more natural sister

Smaller plants … the middle one and closest left are strawberry cheese autos by costal Mary

Two ends are trizzlers from mr sparkle planted last in the bunch

4 Likes

I use green tinted, its what was on hand, but I agree about being able to see the root tips and knowing when to repot. My autos are not started in their final pots. Cups till first set of 3’s or roots reach bottom, whichevers first. Tried starting em in larger pots but keeping moisture right isn’t as easy.

and, like usual outta love at the moment… sigh…

2 Likes

It’s all good man thanks for stopping by and showing some love!

Just got back from checking the ladies it’s only right to wait 4 days before exploiting them they seem to be pretty happy I must say!

Maybe not the yield I’m use to with autos but …

Don’t count your chickens before they hatch!

1 Like

Okay it’s only been a day but did some maintenance on the ladies !
Wondering if they r still Gonna stretch out some more

FRONT :
Dosi cut

BACK:Grcd

5 Likes

Little update : the grcd from @Mr.Sparkle has gone without a hiccup the first two pics are of this strain I just love how uniform and proper the one I did lst on looks
Everything is lush and green on their end !

Dosi cut @TestOfOath …little speed bump this week she started to yellow after some thought and talking to some peeps I decided to give it a feed at 1400 ppm deff looks better then before I’d say the other lady is a little shy to be showing her goods right away but is looking pretty cute lol

Group photo :

11 Likes

nice looking ladies, you’re gonna have some tasty nugs before long!

I’m hoping so man buying weed is not for me lol …

If these ones don’t impress I have four in the backup oven and fifteen ready to go swimming :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Growing weed is fun i think.

2 Likes

@itza419 Yes it’s literally a addiction have eight growing want twenty more …ten days later wants to start more :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

The problem (is it really a problem?) is then smoking it all. Honestly, I enjoy the growing aspect, but the extra weed? shit… I wont be buying for a LONG time at my current rate, maybe never again… LOL

4 Likes

Can’t complain with that one bit though !!

Ripping through a ounce every five six days it seems

I mean 100 for a oz it makes it’s tolerable buying it but yeah I’d rather never buy again haha

How?!? I think I have a high tolerance and can smoke all the time and still keep it to between 1/4 to 1/2 a week. Must be why I think my own stuff is pretty good, nothing exceptional yet, but when I share it with others they are blown away.

You curing and drying properly? I swear that makes a huge difference in the final high… And being patient TO let it cure…

I mean, one rip this morning and I’m smiling ear to ear, bowl still half packed waiting for rip #2

3 Likes

Nah dude it’s not the pot its me And the woman haha probably smoke seven to eight joints a day three to four are when we both get home from work and unwind

What I’m buying now is coming from Jersey it’s deff dank but idk haha

I need a break

Anxiety and adhd and life got me consuming high amounts lmao

1 Like

Little update : nothing in depth really two on the right are on my homadesoil seem to be loving life
The store bought soil on left leaves me trying to to fix a little problem with two ladies let’s see how that works out …

The ones in solo cups are strawberry short crack

And double mangrape by @Yetigrows

7 Likes

Home made soil mix looks like a little richer in compost / nitrogen. Isn’t it amazing, how much a difference the soil composition can make things?

Lookin good in there!

2 Likes

Thank man I appreciate!

I found the trick with this well my soil on topic

Deff cannot use it for seedlings have to be a little more mature for roots to be able to handle it …some strains take it well some do not

So I plan to take the tomato dirt and cut my super soil down just a little bit every pot full