Lavender Daydream - Sunshine Daydream x Lemon Larry Lavender from Big Buddy

Hey guys,
Thought I would chuck up a couple of photos of this grow about half way through.This is an example of two of the phenos I have found so far. Currently running coco/perlite under 630w CMH. Temp and humidity pretty stable 25ish and 50/65ish.

(Please excuse average photos and grow skills) Day 32 and the ladies are starting to bulk up and fill in nicely. SSDD x LLL’s are all looking stunning.

1 pheno is more SSDD leaning, has beautiful dark leaves, sweet earth and berries, lemon back end. Great resin production from early on. Very resilient.

Other pheno is light green, thinner leaves, and way way more sensitive to over watering and stress. Only plants in the room showing any significant clawing or signs of bit too much drink despite me being conscious of it from pretty early on. Stunning funky lemon and berry smell to her, way more prominent lemon than the other pheno. Beautiful OG structure. Comes out at a smaller % then the dark leaf pheno from what I’ve seen so far, would need to run bigger numbers to be sure.

There’s also a 3rd pheno that looks to be nicely in the middle.

Light green example -

Dark green example -

Looking forward to dialing them in more next run. Will decide on whether there’s anything worth moving forward with after a smoke test.

SSDD crosses have been some beautiful medicinal smoke for my late arvo/nighttime needs, so wanting to work more with her and her crosses and see if I can find a staple for the garden.
Looking for something with that beautiful warm, calming blanket high, with a little more sleep promoting power, without adding any anxiety. Would be nice if the LLL adds that with the power from the Larry and some warmth/anti anxiety from the Lav. We’ll see! Fun stuff.

Overall this grow hasn’t had too many problems but could definitely be dialed in more next run. Always something to learn hey!

35 Likes

Nice cross and the pictures look good. Give your photos a little more time to upload to the site and they will be visible next time…

2 Likes

Hell yeah! Gorgeous looking garden, my friend. Good to know you’re a few weeks up on the ssdd cross. I’m sure you’ll find a few folks doing some work with it here :wink: hoping you find that ideal high. Love the log. Looking good! Consider me creepin’ :love_you_gesture:t2:

3 Likes

Thanks mate. Really appreciate you dropping by.

Great advice - I have reuploaded!

1 Like

Thanks heaps brother. I have only heard 1 or 2 smoke reports about her, so fingers crossed she hits like I’m hoping. Definitely happy to keep searching if not though. Haha.

1 Like

So far, so good…no, GREAT!! Continued success, take care, stay safe, and be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thanks my friend! I appreciate the feedback!

Stay well also brother. All the best.

2 Likes

Looking good. I remember finding something nice in a pack of those. Wish I was better at cloning at the time. I think I have another pack of those….

1 Like

Aren’t these from “Big Buddy” and not “Bing buddy”?

1 Like

They are indeed from Big Buddy seeds who is currently not in a position to even grow for personal consumption at the moment.
Lavender daydreams was always one of my favorite looking plants!
We hunted 100 banana Larry lavender to find my mother plant.

4 Likes

Those look so awesome dude, I wish I could smell through my phone lol.

1 Like

I did see your grow of them mate. Looked fantastic! Fingers crossed something pops out!

1 Like

Yeah mate, couldnt find it but have I written “bing” somewhere?

1 Like

Oh wow! I’ve seen some incredible stuff come out of the banana Larry’s. Wish I had time to hunt through 100 of these. Some really nice stuff coming out a pack.

How did you find the smoke of the BLs?

1 Like

Been a fun grow so far mate. VERY keen for smoke test.

1 Like

One of my favorite, over the last 6 years I have grown her 10 times for personal smoke and crossed her twice. Flavors of mixed berry and kush, short fat super frosty almost pink buds. One of my long time favorites.

10 Likes

Ah it was in the thread title as ‘bing buddy’ so I fixed it for ya :wink:

3 Likes

Bloody Legend @HolyAngel! Too much puffing on the own supply i think. Haha

4 Likes

Wow man! Insane work on her. What an absolutely stunning plant. Colours right from the start too. Those crosses would be crazy I’m sure.

Was the a rare pheno to pull out or just the absolute best representation out of the 100?

1 Like

I grabbed a bunch of his stuff from him on instagram couple years back that ive got in the fridge. Grabbed the pure LLL, LLL x Maple ridge rockstar kush, LLL x Aj sour diesel,LLL x wedding cake,LLL x Deathstar OG and LLL x Chem D.

Really need to dive in and see whats up! Amazing looking plants, folks.

6 Likes