Leave your opinion

I im doubt to buy a good fertilizer.
Good in what sense?
In organic sense i sayin.
So , i just know the general hydroponics , Remo , biobizz , and Advanced Nutrients.
The last is the best for me in these fertilizers.
But i know already have much more good fertilizers like Mega Crop.
But the organic is better for the taste.
What is the best fertilizer in usa / canada
organic mineral or Organic?
I tryin to scape from this brands

2 Likes

Horse manure.

1 Like

Its not a anwser by somebody wants help

Personally for me, I’d:
Peat based soil mix like HP Pro
Worm Castings, Kelp Powder, Humic/Fulvic Acid & Gaia Green nutrients OR " Wow Wallace" pre measured starter packs. Done deal & organic.

5 Likes

I liked this wow wallace i checkin the website and products.
The start pack sounds good.
And have a good price.
@CADMAN , is soluble in water the fertilizer , correct?
This wow wallace?

1 Like

This product is easy as pie.
Add “teabag” lookin pouch in your soil, add the plant on top. That’s it. 5 months of nutrition.
Just water your plant & watch it grow.

I’ve NOT tryed this personally YET… I did buy this product myself & will be using it myself very very soon.

I got the starter packs 24 pcs & the Humic/Fulvic Acid 1lb.

6 Likes

IMO a well made compost and EWC will work in any situation plants love it… compost needs done properly though works excellent is free only costing a small amount of time worms work 24/7 and don’t call in sick !

5 Likes

I love organic.
But i have no space to do.
I love to do organic teas , i already do a lot in 2007.
They love.
I searchin for a product organic that makes a good produce to my garden
I apreciate your opnion @CADMAN and @Tinytuttle
If you guys know more products like wow wallace.
The only problem that i can see in wow wallace is the delivery , 46 usd to me.

2 Likes

For bottled, go with general organics or roots, the basic set is all you need. GO does a trial kit with enough nutes for 6 large or 12 small plants for like $60. Use roots 707 soil or coast of Maine Stonington. Buy a quality calmag, I like Mr muchastache. Buy pH up and down quarts. Then just follow the bottle amounts of nutes after they are 3 weeks old. Only ph’d water before then, adjust your water pH to 6.2-6.5 the whole grow.

1 Like

I do hate to ask, but if shipping prices are a problem then what is your county of origin?
From there I’m sure there are options for organic fertilizer in your area or maybe something you overlooked in your surrounding environment thats free for you to use; but also effective in the ways you want.

3 Likes

Man , this can be sound strange but not.
I already buy the recharge and pay the delivery , no problems , product are exelent and durable.
My obketive with this topic is find the best option in my case.
But maybe i will go pass some months in usa(i have parents living in usa)
I can buy and bring with me somfosomething i judge good.
And i need to know a opnion of the growers who living in there.
:grin:

3 Likes

I use Roots Organics from Aurora Innovations. It has everything in dry nutrients and lots of bottled amendments. Maybe it is available in your area? IMO it requires lots of healthy microbes to break it all down but it works wonderfully.

Their 3 part dry nutes have all of the natural organic components all mixed in one bag for a home grower. I’d say it’s middle of the road as far as price but top shelf product. They will also send samples once every two years.

I use Promix HP plus some EWC for the base and add the dry nutes per instructions. peace

https://www.aurorainnovations.com/roots-organics-dry-nutrients

5 Likes

Worm Castings and Kelp. Doesn’t get any more effective nor cheap than that there, and anyone can make and source them.

There are a few others, but those two are the building blocks.

Doc
:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Today in my grow i use sunshine soil 50%perlite 50% and 10% worm casting
More adds of advanced.
I liked the wow wallace and aurora and others.
Now i know a lot of fertilizers that i never knew
And its good.
If somebody know other or leave your opnion , i will apreciate.
In some weeks i will bought

If Advanced Nutrients are at the top of your list, do yourself a favor and do some research. Not the best choice by a longshot if you must go salt based. They have really cool colorful bottles though!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Thats why i changing fertilizer bro
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I back to grow last year , and a friend give it to me for free.
But i searchin for something much better

1 Like

I take it your in Canada. I’d go with @AquaTerra. Can get jacks, plant prod, or mega crop from them. Cheap and does the job like all the bottles.

2 Likes

I was looking all over that wow tomato package, and didn’t see it say omri rated…

2 Likes

My grows have been bulletproof since I switched to Canna Coco. Growing in cloth pots coco/perlite 75/25. I add humic & calmag & I hit it with PK for 10 days in flower.

P.S. I had previously tried Advanced & Remo.

6 Likes

OMRI is only a listing agency. A product being OMRI listed only means that they have paid the agency for it to be listed and that product is approved for use in organic agriculture under certain conditions

There are lots of products without OMRI listings that are organic, sustainable, safe, etc. By that same token, there are products with the listing that are in-organic, or may not be desirable to use but are able to be there because they have been approved for organic use, even if under the most specific restrictive set of circumstances.

3 Likes