Leaves curling up because of insecticide application

Hello guys so I had a spider mite and thirps problems so I got an insecticide after I sprayed every leaf top of it and bottom the next day all my leaves are curling up and dying need some help please the thanks.

2 Likes

You may have over applied. Did you apply while lights were on or off?

3 Likes

Looks like that spray might been too strong.

1 Like

I took them out the tent put em in bath tub sprayed em left them to dry for abit but put them back in with lights on think I might have over done the spraying

I think so what can I do??

1 Like

How soon after they got sprayed were they back under the lights? We’re they completely dry when you put them back?

1 Like

I’d say probably a hour I think they were maybe abit moist

Possibly that was the issue or the chemical you sprayed was too strong . How’s the bugs dead or still some crawling .

2 Likes

Man I don’t think there’s much u can do. Pray. Maybe give them some water with a little food and hope they snap outta it. Only time will tell on something like that. If they look worse tomorrow maybe start germing some more seeds

2 Likes

Another thought if that chemical is used to combat mildew and mold it’s possible the ph got raised high enough to Crisp your leaves .

2 Likes

Not seen any since hahaha

2 Likes

Thanks bro

2 Likes

Yep! That’s what we’re here for

2 Likes

Tee next time you get spider mites or thrips fill a 5 or 10 gal bucket with warm water at about 80 to 85f and dunk the whole plant in the water.Keep your plant dunked for 20 minutes and drown the buggers.Do it to each plant and use the spray to spray down your grow area.

3 Likes

Thanks bro yhh I think 4 months of effort gone down the drain lol was my first grow ever haha oh well guess better luck next time

With a drop or two of liquid soap as a wetting agent?

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Well you’ve rinsed them off so there’s probably not much more you can do but wait. Going forward spray them really well in the shower or with a hose every few days, if there are any bugs left this we’ll help to knock them off…or submerge in a bucket like smkn said.

3 Likes