Lebanese Landrace by Real Seed Company - Outdoor

Ace Seeds had their Lebanese line tested and found four chemotypes.

There was one with 0.148% THCV. That expression could be what you found. I would love to get my hands on a Lebanese IBL with high THCV and THC total expression without having to deal with the high CBD and low THC strains.

6 Likes

I know this is old news… I also got these seeds from Bigsur he told me they were a cross from BlueHemps Lebanese and Real Seed Co. Lebanese and that it was a sativa leaning narrow leaf pheno… He said it was one of his favorite strains…

7 Likes

Everyone who cultivates Lebanese seems to love it.

It would be a great addition of flower to have in the library alongside more potent hybrids.

@zephyr thanks my man! Whenever you get around to it, we would all love to see it!

3 Likes

When the time comes, i am gonna have a HUGE library with all of the strains known to man, in the way of a Tissue Culture project, so the library will be like an ark for future generations, we might offer the service to seed banks who wanna have a fail-safe against robbery, a sinister fire or any kind of a loss. We would act like a bank, where you can deposit the strains and take wtihdrawals also, we would harden the plants and give you rooted clones already, so no one has to go on figuring out how to do the work. We will also analyze THC/CBD/CBG/Terpenes for seed banks and individuals alike.

I am gonns start saving now, just the machine to run the tests with it’s worth like $50k, so i have to be sure i can proceed and have a permit and all, no way to just have the machine in there like another gadget to play with.

Anyway, just dreaming man. I could die today, and nothing happens, or i will die happy knowing i did it.

Sci :robot:

9 Likes

Hola Gang

I would love to have some

of those in my fridge.

let me know if/when available

Bare

5 Likes

As soon as i move and unpack everything i will be sending you some. Lebanese Sativa, i have no idea how many i got left, but i think it should be more than 10, and if that’s the case; you will get some.

That is if you would accept them from me. Cool.

Sci :robot:

3 Likes

@MadScientist can I get in on these too if you have enough for yourself and @Barefrog !?

:peace: :crab:

3 Likes

OFC man, let me count the seeds and i will split them threeways! You, @Barefrog and me.

I had a pack of 20 seeds i think, i germinated 3, therefore if math doesn’t lie, then i should have 17 seeds left.

I will keep 5 and send each of you 6 seeds.

5 Likes

various phenos of acclimatized f2 generation buds
this is 3 phenos out of 10 or 12 from the 2018 outdoor season

11 Likes

Those are way nicer than my Lebanese from this year. They were really airy and had zero effect in the smoke department. Good work!

5 Likes

thanks cannaloop, those look more like my seeded females from the initial lebanese seedstock

11 Likes

Nice to see this thread I have several packs of the real seed company beans including the Lebanese, keep the land races alive and strong :heart:

6 Likes

hey , zephyr .
i wanted to say that the description of this high sounds amazing, exactly what i was trying to find for long time.
i have had similar effect strains in the past, but could not obtain from modern hybrids.
if you could help me with some seeds. i would like to keep these genetics alive.
please do contact me by this email. (since i cannot send you PM, my email is audrius1234567@vivaldi.net . hope it is ok to leave it here like this, and admins will not be angry. thanks.)
zephyr if you could contact me, lets talk more. very interested. thanks man.

3 Likes

Here is some indoor lebanese from rsc

14 Likes

If you sell some I’ll buy from you at your price plus well pack shipping I’m in newbrunswick.ca it’s legal

@zephyr ever grow any more of those Lebanese?

2 Likes

Yeah I grow a few lebanese every year. They are very low maintenance, a guaranteed harvest even with a hot dry summer and rainy fall season. They tolerate extreme heat in the summer and mild frosts and hailstorms in the fall.

I’ve made a lot of hybrids with the lebanese. it makes very interesting hybrids.

9 Likes

Find any potent thc dominant ( a guess is fine) plants with regularity?

2 Likes

Yes, but certainly lower in thc than modern genetics. I’d guess the most common ratios are something like 1:1 thc and cbd with diverse trace cannabinoids, 2/1 thc to cbd with trace cannabinoids, and 2/1 cbd to thc with trace cannabinoids.

An old research paper from the 70s found male and female lebanese phenotypes had the highest overall cannabinoid content by volume compared to other landrace populations at the time. interestingly the lebanese males had higher cannabinoid content than the females. I think I have posted a link to this study somewhere on overgrow.

on the subject of old research materials, you should look up the indian hemp report written by colonial british authorities documenting the hemp, cannabis, and hash usage of the indian people. It concludes that cannabis is ‘a boon’ which helps them to perform physical labor in extreme heat, a medicine, and a sacrament. They say it would be cruel to criminalize it, and against the interests of the empire because cannabis made them better laborers.

it includes interesting descriptions of bizarre traditional hash making methods, and even stranger ‘modern’ methods being practiced by a doctor at the university of Calcutta.

15 Likes

My indoor grow.of RSC.leb was almost identical
I ran them rather quickly under a shoplight and they turned out great

The high was classic from the RSC pheno I tried (only one so far) it was old school for sure …no crazy cerebral shit or heavy feeling just a nice euphoria…like the Mexican we used to buy in high school 1976
The red stem pheno I got from ACE several years ago hit me like the earlier description and was a sweat inducing couchlok
At times it felt as if I had a hat on or if I had a fly on my face…weird

The RSC phenos were all single COLA with fan leaves that died and fell off making trim very easy. Most of the sugar leaves had resin on them almost like maple syrup or something. ‘Hashy’ smell was very nice also.

10 Likes