LED 300W (4x Cree 3590 3500k @ max 75W), Wilma 8XL - 6.5L Air pots, Sour Diesel Riri Cut, Homebox 100x100x200 par+

Hi there all planters,

first i will write my setup what i use to cultivate platns

• homebox 100x100x200 par+
  • Led panel 4x 3590cree CD 3500k - at full power its ekvivalent 450-500hps
  • Wilma 8XL with 6.5L airpots
  • few blowers (hope its correct :)) )
  • exhaust ventilator - Prima Klima 125 mm TEMP CTRL (200m3 - till 400m3)
  • EC, PH metr, small weather station for reading temp and humidity
  • humidity maker with 6L tank
  • plants : Sour diesel Riri Cut clones
  • nutritions: after some advices and reading forums i decided only use AB Bcuz and root stimulator. Ive used befer also bloombastic, but after finding that heavily hit taste i dediced drop this flask from my setup. Its also good idea for save money xDD

i was decided after few rounds with HPS, go over LED panel. Its my first LED panel, so i expect some problems. :slight_smile: Round was started about 3 weeks ago. At first day i forgot, switch back power to pump and almost kill all sweet girls, since then its going good. Mainly i use about 170w powerconspution of panel at this part of grow (18-6). Yesterday i was switch to 12-12. Today i will raise led output to full perfomance 300w. It this one

Recomended height above plants is 30-50cm. Actualy ive got it 40cm.

Here is photo from Riri Cut “masacre”

And here 2-3 days ago

I apologize for my english, and for that masacre its heartbreaking i know :).

Thnx for wathing and cya with next update.

2 Likes

Actual photos…

Conditions are EC 1.3, PH 5.9, air temperature 26.7, humidity 60% and water temperature is 22.7.

1 Like

Hey, I’m looking forward to your results under 300W LED…

It looks like you are big fan of aero-pots… It is said that roots are not root-bound or limited in these pots… Is there noticable improvement when compared to classic square pots? I’m using square pots in my SOG setups to get use available space effectively…

Hey all, i have now 12/12 7th day of growing. Most big flower has 50cm lowest has 43cm. Its real snake :). I must also install oder neutralizer cause this strain is realy stinks. I like that savour but not my neighbors and still growing is ilegal here. Conditions are almost same. I still hold 1.3EC, PH about 5.8-6.2. Temperature of air is 26.5 near flowers tops.

To your question, yes i can recomended this airpots but not only for better roots, but better manipulation after grow round, u just easily unlock pot, take content and throw it to basket. Next good think is holes around pot. U can use them for bond flower. But i never try compare them same round so its hard say if it is real imporovment or its my feeling.

And last think few new photos of my sweety girls!

hope u enjoy watching and with next update bye

2 Likes

Small update, we got 17th day of 12/12. Flowrs are 67cm tall. I raise up EC to 1.45, air temperature is 26.5, humidity about 60%, temperature of water is abou 22.

Here is some photo:

Without led light

With led light

Bud macro

1 Like

Hello there,

here we have 21th day of bloom part of growing. Im still try keep EC about 1.45, air temperature is about 25, humidity 50-55, PH 5.8-6.1. Nothing special happend. Flowers are about 75cm tall, thats exactly what i wanted, so im satisfied by this way. We will see if bud will so good tooo :wink: I also add few new photos.

Thxn for watching and cya next update

1 Like

Hello there fans of small growing, today is 30th day of bloom part. EC was raised to 1.55, PH im trying keep at 6±, temeperatures are about 27-28 with light, 20 without light. Led is 30cm from flowers tops. Ive noticed few “rose” (in cz it is růžička i dont eng excatly name) and try make some photo makro. But only in second macro photo its noticable what i mean. We have still 30 days with manure and next about 15 days of pure water. I dont use FS or other. I also decided that i will not use more EC then 1.6. Flowers look very good so they dont need more manure for proper growing. Here is photos without light ON

Here are macros

Thxn for watching and cya with next update

3 Likes

They grow incredibly fast in this setup. Well done mate and thumbs up. :relaxed:

Hello there planters,

thnx all for watching and commendation. Today we have 39th day of bloom. Flowers are very nice and make me happy, i also must admint, that this flowers incredibly smells with citron aroma and what is more important i love this smell. :slight_smile:

Now back to the progress, temperature is now about 26.5, humidity is 49%, EC 1.5, PH 6.0. I last said that ceiling will be 1.6 EC, i now downgrade it to 1.4- 1.5 . This amount of ec in water is enought.

Now some new photos

Hope u enjoy this report and with next update cya around

:frowning: :slight_smile: if u ask why negative smile, well its because i was diluted watering with pure water and make some element disbalance, what culminated to “rust” on leafs. I imidiatly exchange water (EC 1.48, PH 5.8), but some damage was done anyway. Next thing what is not good is height of flowers. They dont have enough power to hold buds. I must installed today about 12 yoyo for buds. 3 branches was nearly down. I must also buy few more. Because its still not enough. Its interesting that only left side do this for now. But im sure that right side add in short time. Smell taste was changed too, from nice citron aroma it comes to hard diesel smell. Whoah!

Here is some photos from

Hope u enjoy photos and with next update cya

2 Likes

Very nice tent setup… Man, these tops must be pretty heavy that you have to tie them with yo-yos… :slight_smile:

I always prefer to blow strong wind with large 36cm circular fan straight to plants so that their stems grow strong and tops don’t bend …

Hello there, yeah looks like they are heavy. But also stem is thin. I instaled other 7 yoyos + some strings. its looks like puppet theater :joy: . But its ok i dont care cause they look very beutifull. But i have another problem attack of scyarid shit. Its not element disbalance, how i was think, but stupid “fly”. In these days (51 from 70) its hard do something with chemistry, so i only spray on tops of airpots atami biodefense + instaled few yellow sticky boards. I hope it will be enough to end of this round. Then i will make revenge on that small shit! Some burning involving! :smiley: Now new photos

Thanks for likes comments and cya with next update

2 Likes

Lookin good dude. Did you build that light? Im building a 6cob 3070 passive led. Whats the humidifier? Im in need of a good one. Mine sucks ass

Hello, im not builder, but its homemade. Guy from other forum do it. Im pretty excited about that panel. Its much better then 400W hps in many ways. Hope u will satisfy from your too. About humidier i bought in growshop with 6liter tank. Nothing special.

1 Like

Hello dear planter, we have now 56th day of bloom phase. At last sunday flowers get clear water, i will keep it to next sunday, then i will exchange it and next sunady 6.11 i will cut them down. Flowers looks to me very beutiful, im very suprised how that LED panel works and i can say only one thing, if u thinking about LED upgrade from HPS go for it, its worth that money. But keep in mind, that best choice is some COB like Citizen, Vero 29 gen 7 or my Cree’s 3590. Here is some new photo

3 Likes

Hello planters, today is final day. I must cut it because one top has mold and im scaried that it ruin my grow. I think that one day earlier change nothing. I already done half crop and next coming afternoon. Here is some photo

Next update afternoon.

4 Likes

Hi, no need to stress I think they are really close to harvest already… I think I have to give LED a chance, for 300W it looks really really great!

Very Good Job @MocnyOkurek !

How much did the LED panel cost?

Hello there, thxn for your words im happy from that grow too :). Panel cost 17 000czk if i use simple euro convert its about 630 euros. Its still pretty high, but its have result, so if u have some money its worth it.

Here is rest of photos

2 Likes

Good job. Fantastic setup, I’m eager to know the yield…

That is still pretty expensive compared to HPS setup. (For this price you could have professional ballast and bulbs for next 10 years possibly) Do you think there are advantages which justify increased costs? Is it more efficient in terms of light emissions to power consumption in your observations?

I hope someday LED effectivity (losses from heat) exceed HPS.
If there is lower heat than from same output HPS then that would be advantage (for small hard to cool cabinets). You could than save on operating costs with less ventilation (cooling) power consumption.

Yeah its still bit expensive, but i compared it to lumatek setup with some nice spreader, with changing lamp after 2-3 round cause degaradation, its not so much different. Only one question is, which i cant answer now is reliability. Guy who sold me this panel talking about 40k hours. Sounds great right? But its paper info and depends on cooling, power source reliability and few other things. So hard to say now, only using this panel in future expose true :). I will do definitely few more grows with it. Im very satisfy. Its important also mention that led is very good for rooms with temperature problems. i cant use 600w HPS in my home without some special measures. So i could use only 400w hps. Compare to that setup i cant say any positive word to HPS system unless first costs. Led also have better spectrum of light. Some platners also saying that LED saves few days from maturation. If u want number we can talk about 5± days.