LED seedz cherry tart by cola (another run jacked by @reikoX)

Perfect :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

What size is your 1st female Cola It’s looking like it’s stretching well…?!
I want to try the strawberry creme or Bohdi Tree, maybe once i get the plant numbers down somewhat, I’ll probably do an all LedSeedz run - looking for a few different keepers etc…

Btw; the 'jezaberry you have looks nice too :+1:.
Gaz

4 Likes

She stands around 2ft the bigger girl bro. The smaller one maybe half that. She is stretching well although I prefer the structure of the smaller lady myself.

The jezzaberry looks well. Definitely at the fresh cut grass stages now mind you. Decent yield and after a cure I reckon a decent smoke

9 Likes

Guess I better post something ow that my name is in the title. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: No real changes, ignore the web cam quality and other vegging plants.

Those are not the plants you’re looking for.

6 Likes

Few shots from last night. Heads all up in the tardis build sorry for the slacking. Lovely structure on these @LED_Seedz

10 Likes

8 Likes

Looks like they are stacking nicely. Should be some lovely colas for Cola :blush:

3 Likes

:rotating_light:Thread hijack​:rotating_light:

Here are the Cherry Tart seedlings. They are on week three and I bumped up the feed. The seedling on the right had a rough start with a stunted first node, but new growth looks normal.

9 Likes

Winter’s coming. First frost today :grin: think these may well put on a show for us

5 Likes

9 Likes

:rotating_light:Thread Hijack!:rotating_light:

The Cherry Tart are doing well. I transplanted them into 1-gallon containers and started feeding them the full veg formula.

5 Likes

Gave them a bit of breathing space. One agent k popped a pistil and seeing as they are regulars it’s time for them to move on. I will be finishing just cherry tart and the tiny jezza x papi. Which I imagine will be a stick with seeds :sweat_smile: the left lady is showing much more frost already but if memory serves me right she showed a lot earlier. This may have to be a split harvest

6 Likes

:rotating_light:Update!:rotating_light:
Been playing with PicsArt app that you recommended

4 Likes

Almost to Glory days shot days. @ReikoX once you grasp it fully. After much messing. I’d prefer to make any artwork on PicsArt over PS any day. (Im not shy of PS either I used it for years)

6 Likes

Winter is coming! Some nice frost starting!

2 Likes

I see why she’s called cherry tart already too. Already a stenchy girl. I like. I’ve no idea how long she has ran for. Not gonna check either just gonna feel out this one

5 Likes

Tbh @LED_Seedz has jumped right up the list. Some fire coming from PJ🔥

My next purchase may have to be creme brulee and darling Nikki.

5 Likes

I can highly recommend the Creme Brulee. :+1::seedling:

5 Likes

His gear is well worth the £ … and so far iv yet to grow his gear without there being lots of trichomes all over the plants’ ( great for hash making etc )
I ordered creme brûlée at 1st and there was a mistake and I got strawberry creme instead ,n i just decided to keep them, but iv NOT run any SC yet mate.
Nice price for excellent gear so good luck picking your strains bud. I’d recommend st Outlaw bx1 but the creme brûlée sounds good also plus the strawberry creme is supposed to be the best yielding of the Starfighter crosses.
Happy growing/smoking bud ,
Gaz

4 Likes

:rotating_light:Thread Hijack!:rotating_light:
Cherry Tart are around four weeks from seed. They are looking pretty healthy and starting to grow really fast now.

As you can see, I still have plenty of room. They are almost mature enough for me to force pre-flowers. I’ll give them two 12 hour nights and then put them back to 6 hour nights. I’ll transplant the females, take clones, top them, and send them to flower.

7 Likes