LED seedz cherry tart by cola (another run jacked by @reikoX)

I wish me a merry Christmas. Well here’s to hoping for some tasty cherry to top the pudding. (Wonders about Canna Christmas cake)

4 cherry tart straight into vitalink soil in shmalllll pots. In fact the entire setup is very small. The customer for the tiny tent decided to not reply when I said to collect so I’m starting my fecking beans it seeing as it’s taking up my room. Before we even get to anywhere with this grow journal I’d like to give a massive shout out to @LED_Seedz for hooking me up with genetics that fit the bill for my grow style. Short. Fast and flavourful.
20w 3500k cola cube. (May aswell test them hadn’t I)
Next update when they break surface.

Multimeter for reference of scale

26 Likes

Dang that is micro.

:seat: :couch: :ping_pong: :popcorn:

10 Likes

After seeing what @Mr.Sparkle and @MomOnTheRun can do. I thought Why not. Now I’m not being fooled into thinking I will finish these in there :rofl: you could give me the millennium dome and I’d still finish with plants too big. I may pop an extra bean to try right through in there with a 455nm and 3500k cola cube. What say you brother?

9 Likes

Tsup to you bro.

Looks tight to me already.

4 Likes

It will be tight. I imagine I’ve got 3-4 weeks left on my blue dream’matic so that’s the timescales they have to pop and start to do their thing. Jezzaberry shouldn’t be too long behind them so I’m thinking of finishing 2 in each of my 2x4ft tents. And possibly this 1 micro purely for the experience

6 Likes

It’s all good. This time I brought a ping pong table.

We’ll watch and hang around and stuff.

4 Likes

Have some of these begging to be popped in my fridge. :v:

6 Likes

Had enough of ping pong on the prison wing in my reporabate youth. But pool (billiards) I’m still game for :wink:

They didn’t stay in my fridge too long. Stay tuned bro I’ve seen how some finished elsewhere and was almost drooling :rofl:

6 Likes

Best of luck with them. I’ll be over on the sideline rooting you on.

7 Likes

I see pj hooked you up with some beans, excellent Cola…- you’ll really enjoy the frost on his gear, im still to grow a few , but im waiting on a St Outlaw f2 ( not bx’d ) finishing, looking like another week/10 days til trics turn Amber etc… quick pic of it :arrow_heading_down:

( I can’t see pic b4 i reply as using phone, but hopefully it’s a decent pic), it’s purple in places …
You’ll love this gear guaranteed…

And I’ll be in touch soon ,as im itching to get my scrog going asap…
Have a good night my friend,

Gaz

7 Likes

Cheers bro. I’ll be sure to make a thread for the citrus breeze next to.

That he did. In true overgrow fashion. I remember seeing your St. Outlaw in person and she looked well then. She’s looking even better now. Might have to justify another trip up your way :rofl: the pic is grand btw can make out the colouration nicely.
I’ve seen the first spot of purple appear on the blue dream’matic now. Any idea how long they run for? I’m at day 36 from first show. And day 53 from bean I think.

6 Likes

Haha cheers, it’s ( St Outlaw) looking like it’s momma i think, - there’s cookies :cookie: from the mother in @LED_Seedz’ “instant cookies” and although very resinous and frosty, only slightly smells of fruit but i expect that to change after dry/cure.

Stick a few pics of your blue dream matic up and we’ll have a look, but they probably will finish in 3 weeks or.?? - Edit; they finish real quick too ,so you’ll defo see when BDM are done mate.! Hope this helps…

And good luck with your citrus freeze after these tarts lol…
Talk again later bro ,

Gaz

2 Likes

Damn! That is a small tent…is it a demo? Its cute though a bit too small for my comfort…puling up a seat for this one!

3 Likes

It is a demo tent. Not sure you can buy these although I’m gonna ask my hydro shop if there’s any more knocking about. People manage in space buckets but I’m not people I’m cola. And I grow stuff way too big :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: glad to have you on board

5 Likes

That’s a micro tent. You gonna pull a pound outta it…

Should be interesting. Think I’ll pull up a pew.

3 Likes

Mini-Me should have stuck around a bit longer cos he would have loved that wee tent. Cant wait to see how you do with those cherry tart beans. I cant really justify buying more seeds just now but i really fancy some of them, are they still available bro?

2 Likes

Hey there @Albannach my friend,
How’s things with your Mrs and yourself .? Hoping all is well.!
Yes you can buy em ( cherry tart) at @legalcanada’s seedbank ; legal.seeds.co" i think that’s the name though just pm @legalcanada or @LED_Seedz and he’l/they’lll let you know more … you’ll really enjoy growing some of his gear if you don’t get any next time you’re seed-buying, very good prices too…
I hope this helps …
What you got germing/growing now mate . And how is your last plant tasting, satori , wasn’t it.?
Anyway i hope you and your Mrs are doing well… talk soon bro ,

Gaz

4 Likes

I love the mini tent, you gonna grow some dank in there… I have a couple like that in the way, where i intent on doing my pollen collection from diff males, in order to have a little more control over the process.

That one with the green looks really cool.

Sci :robot:

2 Likes

I have some still in a packet here. I was going to half them with @Robin sure he won’t mind you having 3 a piece bro.

I’m gonna get pics and upload in the blue dream’matic thread. I’ll make sure to drop you a tag bro :wink:

The tent itself doesn’t even belong to me. It was brought to me by a mates Mrs but they’re not keen to collect so I’m having a go myself. Never thought about using it for a Chuck lol

2 Likes

I see @Mr.Sparkle has gone into the grow-tent biz now… :wink:

:evergreen_tree: :mag: :seedling:

4 Likes