LED seedz cherry tart by cola (another run jacked by @reikoX)

True but you do have Jack in the name so there’s even more homage lol

3 Likes

Homoage. Also a gay. Good knowledge. But still not where the relevance lies :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

4 up. One blue dream’matic chopped too. Wasn’t gonna finish well so my other one can. Edibles at the ready.

4 Likes

5 up. I reckon we will have 6 of 6. I know they’re leggy but that’s 20w and they’re growing. So far I’ve been wetting them in using my pond water. I wonder how long I can get away with koi. Goldfish and shibunkin shite for food?

If the neighbours ask I’m just testing my levels :rofl:

9 Likes

My father uses his pond water all through veg, nothing else. By flower you need a booster and it had too much nitrogen. Granted his pond is going on 15 years now. :+1::seedling:

4 Likes

Mines nowhere near established and not too well stocked so I imagine it won’t be too heavy with nutrients. These are gonna be repotted soon into finishing pots. What booster does he use in flower. Still organic. or chemical bro

1 Like

I think he’s using Bud Candy.

1 Like

4 moved into the veg tent. I know ones still a bit little but never mind

6 Likes

going good so far, have a pic of whats still in the micro tent ?, noticed some basic improvements that could be made to make the small tent yield nicely ;).

1 Like

This was earlier today/yesterday now lol. I should have some 50w led drivers soon for the “cola cubes” I know 20w won’t cut it all the way. Pot sizes etc is where I’m struggling. And the best way to train. I’m :100: you’re the man to inform me

5 Likes

Just get the one plant out of the peat pot " reason i hate them, as they hold onto moisture and don’t really break down when using for transplanting and just other issues, just useless imo" But throw it into into another matching pot like the other, those two will fill the space with those size pots if treated well.

Also start looking for a tray for the bottom of it as easier clean up for you and you’ll be wanting to be able to over water them if your planning of hand watering, “automated is the way to go, just saying” but take some work to get there.

2 Likes

It’s literally what was to hand brother. The vitalink soil is awesome stuff. Noticed the peat pots drying faster than the plastics though? I’m not sure the 6th will pop up but I’m gonna give it time. I have high expectations of these beans. Seeing other threads I’m certain they’re exactly what I’m after

3 Likes

Oh also whats the dimensions on this tent can’t find info on that one specifically.

2 Likes

It’s a demo model. Not commercially available brother. But it’s around 30x30x50cm altogether :rofl:

3 Likes

Any plant if good genetics will reward the grower if they put time and effort into them :wink:

2 Likes

Time and effort I have. Growing is my sanctuary. I dedicate a lot of time to educating myself. Autism makes a few things a struggle like but I get by

I have to really want to know or it just doesn’t sink in :expressionless:

7 Likes

Sweet as for lighting you said you have a 50w cob? as id be aiming for that 35-50w/a sqft range for good growth but if so that would work really well as a main light in this if you have it.

But i will say I typically go with lighting setups that offer multiple points of light for a couple of reasons that just help with micro growing. Kinda i would rather have a wall of light than a singular point.due to cones of heat light and darkness, where when spread out those zones become less.

But with 50cm and lights and pots were gonna have to get you caught up on some training techniques :wink: but those we will worry about once the plants are about to become a issue.

6 Likes

Sorry for the delay in reply. I crashed watching shit on Netflix :rofl: the drivers for my “cola cubes” came today. (The current light in the micro is 20w. Do you think a 455nm @50w will serve me well in there?) Or should I go for a 3000/3500k? Kinda mark. The training is going to be the main issue. Do you think it’s worth topping at the 5th and straight to flip? I do have 4 cherry tart that are being ran my usual method. But I really wanna succeed at micro growing

6 Likes

come about week 2…5-3 id be considering flipping to flower schedule, as for blue vs 3000/3500k the later would be better, but you could easily make a light from some SIL bulbs “scrrew in light”, even dismantle them and mount to your own heat sinks if trying to keep a low profile. If interested in that i have a post in my older thread about doing exactly that.

6 Likes

Just a little update. They’re doing well. Got free roam now the blue dream’matic is down. Mrs cola actually ordered me another bag of vitalink because my bank doesn’t even have a number in it right now. Just the word NIL :rofl::rofl::rofl: so that should arrive tomorrow. shouldn’t be too long till I can pot up again. Considering 5l pots or flexi tubs. I have used a touch of Buddha’s tree organicus in my water to bring the pH down a bit. And a gentle nudge for a few beneficials.

@Mr.Sparkle I haven’t been being ignorant I’ve been to and from your threads just trying to ingest information. And doing some fishing. I caught a minnow…just a minnow. I wasn’t pleased :rofl:

8 Likes