LED_Seedz- Dianna75 and GrassFire OG (Test)

Dianna75’s 19 days post flip. Staked them up today. I won’t pull the others out till harvest, stuck the d75’s up front so I can take pics each week without shuffling everybody around.

10 Likes

Hello all, hope you and your gardens are doing well. Looking good over there @Yarddog , mine is 52 days today will grab some pictures at harvest later in the week. GrassFire OG is 52 days flower and clone #2 is 11 days flower. Peace OG

10 Likes

Hello all, hope you and your gardens are doing well. Rolling along here day 54 for these two.

GrassFire OG

Dianna75 , a tiny bit of amber here and there, will giver her a few more days. Peace OG

6 Likes

Hello all, hope you and your gardens are doing well. Rolling along here with these two. Day 56 today and I could take the D75 she is starting to show some amber, will giver her another day or two. Better camera and I could show you, but I dropped the good camera. We drive on. Peace OG

This one has a super sweet candy type odor coming from her.

12 Likes

Hello all, hope you and your gardens are doing well. Rocking on bracing and prepping for the summer heat. Dianna75 has come out of the flower tent and is hanging in the main grow area, showing some more amber, she will come down in a day or so.

Will get some better shots once she comes down. GrassFire OG 58 days flower as well, looks like she will go a bit further. She is putting on a little weight.

Clone #2 is 17 days flower and stepping out, starting to get her stretch on. Peace OG

10 Likes

Hello all, hope you and your gardens are doing well. Day 59 and Dianna75 came down, pretty solid buds on her, have drop the couple other seeds I have. She has a very sweet candy odor- reminds me of laffy taffy purple color or lavender- followed by a very faint musk. Looking forward to sampling. Peace OG.

10 Likes

Plugging along here. Out of town, I forgot what day I’m on now.
Dianna75’s. 1 in particular is quite frosty.
All four plants are approx 31 inches from the top of the pot.

10 Likes

How would you guys say the branching is on these in terms of strength? Were they flopping at all, or did we use stakes more for shaping the plant?

On paper these should be a super euphoric ride, and very mind stimulating. Both the bouquet and flavor should be there as well. Looking forward to seeing the few more we have going finish and hearing how they smoke.

4 Likes

I think she can hold some weight know where near as floppy as the C99 I ran or the Bosenberry. Mine held no problem stakes were more for shapping, but grown a little more proper I think some of the branching would need support the nugs are pretty dam hard and I know I did not do her full justice here. Really looking forward to sampling and seeing what smells carry over into the smoke. Peace OG

6 Likes

Branching is pretty strong. Definitely above average. I staked because I figured the weight would come in later. And to fill out the grow space a little better.

6 Likes

Hello all, hope you and your gardens are doing well. Doing good here, GrassFire OG starting to get a decent amount of amber on her she will go another day or two. Day 60 of flower, Peace OG

10 Likes

Hello all, hope you and your gardens are doing well. Getting ready to pull the GrassFire OG, she is showing a good amount of amber. Day 62 today she should come down tomorrow, Peace OG.

11 Likes

Really good thread everyone there’s plenty to be learned on the OG great plants fam :v::sunglasses:

4 Likes

She looks to have finished very nicely OG, what would say the nose is on her now?

3 Likes

Hello all, hope you and your gardens are doing well. GrassFire OG finally came down, day 64.

Clones shooting roots in 8 days.

The Dianna75 has a very berry taffy type odor, and @Kraven getting a loud gas fuel type odor/melt the eyes while getting her cleaned up to chop.Peace OG

10 Likes

Looking nice and healthy there @Yarddog!

6 Likes

She sure is sexy, I love her bud structure and am sure the smoke is gonna be really good. Big ol fat chunky snowblown buds right there, that sir was a proper pass on these girls.

4 Likes

Well the first one is trimmed and final dry is under way. And just got 3 more of the clones up potted into 3 gallon pot of coco and into veg with Icookie, SSDD, and Hippy Slayer. A few shots of both strains. Peace OG

12 Likes

Burned any as of yet?
:vulcan:

5 Likes

HAF right now on a mix of Dianna75 and GFOG. Both very good good smoke. OG

7 Likes