LED_Seedz- Dianna75 and GrassFire OG (Test)

28 days on this gal, should start looking better, whatever I messed up, the new growth is looking good.

A few shots of the first gal through flower. Figured I would try the camera I dropped. I could not get the lens to fully close so it would read lens error. So I pushed the lens in as far as is would go, popped some batteries in it and the lens seated the screen asked what language I wanted and then had to take a few nug shots of her dry. Peace OG

8 Likes

Dianna75’s checking in. i had a mishap while out of town for four days last week. i managed to forget to plug in the two pumps for the ebb and flow system. Mrs. Dog was left in charge and she didn’t notice not having to add water to the res. they went three and a half days missing two waterings each day. seem to have perked back up, expecting some leaves lost though. i am getting a few brown hairs, and have seen a couple seeds in the plants, no nanners on any of the nine plants in bloom. i think i figured out the source of the pollen, i had an unrelated plant throw nanners last grow, and i think by handling the weed that was seeded and had a few nanners and then tending the garden i have inadvertently pollinated some of the flowers.
Edit.
each time i do a final trim i think i am taking too much off the plant, only to find out in week 4 or 5 that i left a few branches that really should have been culled. lol. i keep learning, and the weed keeps making me forget.

11 Likes

@LED_Seedz what time frame should I be looking for for dianna75 to finish? At the start of week 6 and they are looking really good. Pics today when I change the res.

3 Likes

@Yarddog mine went 59 days with a good amount of amber showing. OG

3 Likes

Right on @OG1969! Now that’s oleskool! :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

They should be ready for their finishing mix @Yarddog .
What are you using for the last two weeks?
Peace OG

2 Likes

Yes this gal had almost no smell to speak of till a little later in flower a very sweet candy berry maybe , really good smooth smoke the berry sweet almost floral flavor carried over in the smoke with some earthiness for lack of a better word. Get the head a thumping on exhale very solid high you can function unless you take them extra couple tokes. Peace OG

3 Likes

Very nice indeed @OG1969. Those couple “extra tokes” are my favorites. :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

The last two weeks I have a ratio I use. With the gh 3 part I drop grow, koolbloom, and something else. Going from memory though. Prolly going to feed them the same bloom mix though, I have a few others that need to go a week longer than the dianna75’s and grassmonkey

3 Likes

Good deal they will provide some very flavorful and strong smoke. OG

2 Likes

Dianna75’s at 48 days. swapped the res last night to the last two week ratio. super stoked for these, i got high expectations. these plants look great. and grown under a 400 hps in a 4x4 room. these gal’s would curl your toe’s if grown under a good light.

7 Likes

Really diggin the D75, she looks special buddy…

4 Likes

oh she is a looker. imagine what they would look like with a great grower at the helm. if she looks this good when i grow it, she will be amazing under a good light, and grown to her potential.
Ive spent more on seeds than @LED_Seedz sells his for, and grown out plants no where near as pretty and nice as these.

4 Likes

That “stankin’ Ass Hippy Slayer! Do you @OG1969 or @LED_Seedz have those available? :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

She was a gift to me. She is being tested in the Delirious cross. OG

4 Likes

Dianna75 came down today. 54 days from 12/12. Trics all cloudy, no clear. Not really any amber but I like it like that.
I noticed a few standouts. But more interested in the smoke effects. Will be bringing samples of each to the next safety meeting for a general opinions.
I have cuts of each backed up, will decide who stays and who goes after a month in the jar and a good smoke out.
I am impressed with the tric buildup, and happy with flower size. Keep in mind I am running 9 plants in a 4x4 lit with a 400 watt (approx) hps.
Thank you to @LED_Seedz for the opportunity to test, a solid grow is down and almost in the books. Will weigh in after a dry/cure.

8 Likes

Still drying, should jar by the beginning of next week. One plant in particular has a candy/sugary smell. Have not smoked any, waiting to for a cure first. Seems weed never pleases me, but a month later I break a jar out and it blows me away.

5 Likes

Dianna75

8 Likes

6 Likes

Dianna is definitely a day time smoke.
Smoked a a joint on the way to the grocery store this weekend and both me and my wife was two tokes over the line. Lol

Very strong, one or two small tokes on lunch break and I’m good. Three or four and I need to hide out for an hour after getting to work.
Very happy to have tested these beans. Now the hard part. I have three cuts, and I want to trim it down to one. How do you tell two keepers your not keeping them?!

7 Likes