Some folks may have think I disappeared, or fell down on my duties as a tester. Surgery and life has just been kicking my ass, but it looks like things are starting to settle some and I can get focused on my testing.
Today is flower day 45. This testing run I ran into a problem with a new line of nutes. I switched from GH to a one part solid and it works great, just doesn't work well with coco...over time I got a build up and then by the time I noticed a bit of PK burn they were already damaged. I did two days of fresh water flushes and went back to GH and they have straightened out, but the damage was already done to them. I wont switch away from GH again, no need to change a perfect set-up....ever.
The nose on these are coming through very well now, berry funk and grape, I smell grape clearly in all three "Bambi's". Buds are rock hard and dense, if she had been vegged to a height of three feet [ zero stretch in flower] she would be a heavy producer imho. All three look very similar, enough to call them a single pheno, great bones so no need to stake, she holds firm even when moving them from spot to spot. From what i can tell they can take a ton of nutes, just dont over do it, I have no clue really since I had a salt build up. All in all they are tough plants, they have been stalled in veg then brought back to speed then put in flower and burned with excess P/K built up in the coco. I have another few beans so hoping to get one put through right to get the real feel for the plant in the future. @LED_Seedz I think this plant has some promise, but my test run has been shitty at best, so not a ton of good info to glean from my run.