LED_Seedz; Erotic City strains testing

Bringing up the rear here, will get something to flower. Peace OG.

7 Likes

Today is Veg day 20 for the “Bambi” testers. By next update I will have topped them and should be close if not already sexing them

A680 - Tall

A681 - Tall

A682 - Tall

A683 - Short

A684 - Short

7 Likes

ReikoX is that a live video feed in your grow box? Or did you snap a pic? I have always wanted to put a camera in my flower room i just upgraded to wireless humidity/temp sensor so i can monitor even when im not at home.

5 Likes

Hey buddy, that’s a snapshot from the camera. I’m using the Zmodo wireless cameras. They work great for the price. I also have wireless Temp and Humidity sensors, wifi switches and power meters. The only part that’s not automated is the watering.

5 Likes

No. 4 still towers over the rest and they are just starting to beef up.

My guess is by the time these show sex, the rest of the testers will be in trim jail :thinking:

Fun in the green house.

11 Likes

Still plugging along here. May put the bigger one in some new coco and get her settled and see whats what. Peace OG

13 Likes

topping time and up cube soon, diamonds & pearls

13 Likes

Things moving along here potted up to 5" square pots. It’s a very uniform bunch, just have one that is slightly taller with larger internodes.

17 Likes

These look realy great PJ.

Nice touch.

99%

7 Likes

Thanks man, They’re going to get some compost tea and a bokashi top dressing tonight. Hopefully they’ll start showing their sex soon.

5 Likes

Diamonds and Pearls are almost ready for topping and flipping to 12/12. They are very happy, hope I can keep them this way. :+1::seedling:

15 Likes

I keep looking at everybody’s plants and have size envy lol. Mine are all about 4-5" tall, but on 5-7th nodes

8 Likes

Good things come in small packages too!

6 Likes

That’s what she said.

8 Likes

No she didn’t :laughing:

7 Likes

Agreed, she ain’t never said that. Don’t need to.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

If she said it, she was being nice.

5 Likes

Diamomds and Pearls… i finaly topped one and my crazy one seems to be trying to take off its deform cloak and act normal…

10 Likes

I squashed a moth on the leaf of the deform thats why it has the light brown spot on it.

8 Likes

I’m still on the schnide over here need to top and up cube and get to flowering. so lazy.

10 Likes