LED_Seedz; Erotic City strains testing

Bambi checking in. Slightly under lit, a few are a lil lanky. Nothing out of the norm though for what I see in my cabinet.

11 Likes

Still better do something here 2x day deep soak now.

12 Likes

A little music for Day 40

6 Likes

Delirious on the left, D&P on the right. Flipped in the AM.

10 Likes

Dam everyone is looking good. Pulling up the rear, could be the one. Put her in some new coco and got her watered in. Will see what happens. Peace OG

6 Likes

Looking good guys :+1:keep it up

3 Likes

Gonna go get some new cubes for these today finally. Diamonds and Pearls.

new shoes but not trimmed.

Have a great week.

12 Likes

Ok i topped and trimmed four of them .

7 Likes

They always look funny for a week till they grow outa that look, mine are now past it and picking up the pace again…all mine have really long internodes too, All mine are pretty consistant, not seeing much variation if any yet, so thats always a very good sign.

4 Likes

Mine did the same sort of, but I let them go to around 10 nodes before I wacked it off at 7. Pics above and they are still not real full. I expect that will change over time but I expect these to stay fairly small in flower.

6 Likes

D&P No 1 still looking male

D&P 2 is about to decide

I really just like the look of D&P 3. Some plants just look right. This one is also just about to decide.

D&P 4 is a stretch machine.

No 5 & 6 are not telling yet.

All in all these are shaping up to be beautiful plants.

They are a bit stretched for indoor, but looking perfect for the green house. No 4 is the only one that might hit the roof.

Happy to be growin’

8 Likes

Bambi’s checking in. I still have them all in one gallon pots vegging. That will prolly change today since I have the free time to transplant them all.

Bambi #1

Bambi #2

Bambi #3

Bambi #4

Bambi #5

Bambi #6

Bambi #7

8 Likes

Super cool leaves on those. Super interesting change from the parents early on except for maybe 6 and 7.

My interest is peeked.

Three days flipped.

11 Likes

Family Photo

11 Likes

Still recovering in veg after a topping and lower branch raping Diamonds and Pearls

8 Likes

How long after topping them did you flip to 12/12? Do you still get good branch structure? I am thinking of flipping some plants only 3 days after topping, they don’t have any branches yet but I need to start flower now, usually I wait longer.

5 Likes

Diamonds and Pearls flipped to 12/12 three days ago.

The males were destroyed.

Diamonds and Pearls showed one more male after six days 12/12. I suspected he was a male, but was uncomfortable calling it with such a tiny staminate primordia.

As requested he was also destroyed, leaving me with three females.

These are the remaining three.

9 Likes

Typically I top them and flip them the same day. That is my general rule but not always the case on some plants. Testers always get this treatment because it allows me to see the true vigor and structure at the same time.

Things right this moment are a little bit different in that I just redid the plumbing in my test room, repainted it and had shut it down completely for the overhaul. Normally I would have the CO2 on blast, and I’m just not going to run the whole room full when I only have a few plants in there so it is off ATM.

One thing to remember as well is that if you don’t have good branching at 7 nodes where I cut the top off, you may want to grow it to 10 nodes so that everything up to that 6th node is already formed.

Flip now without topping perhaps. As long as your alterations have been done inside of two weeks you won’t slow the vigor.

Hope that helps.
:wink:

7 Likes

sounds cool thanks, I’m going to try flipping a little early & see what happens. If it takes a little longer for branches to grow maybe that will keep the height down as well.

3 Likes

Hey Led
if I can call you that ';+)

what’s the size of those bag

what’s the big difference you
see compare to just plastic
container.

I am in the process to find the
material to do those and do my own.

where your c$stly

Thanks

Bare