LED_Seedz; Erotic City strains testing

Just some topdressing of an amendment mix I made, worm compost, water, and lots of LITFA lol.

7 Likes

That LITFA is amazing! :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Diamonds & Pearls No 5

Diamonds & Pearls 6

12 Likes

9 Likes

Diamonds and Pearls are definitely done stretching. I could have let them get a tad bigger before flipping them to flower. The workshop has been much warmer than I would like, these girls got up to 90F yesterday. Itā€™s about 100F outside with 40% RH, so my swamp cooler isnā€™t able to keep up. This should only last another week or two, this is the peak of our summer heat. Still a bit of yellowing in the leaves, Iā€™ll feed them more megacrop tomorrow. Last night they got malted barley, aloe, fulvic, and silica.

9 Likes

Wait does this really work? I wouldā€™ve thought they would need root before trying to sex them.

4 Likes

It works for me like a charm otherwise I wouldnā€™t have said it, Iā€™m not in the misinformation business. The trick is keepin the water fresh, and dont put them right under the lightsā€¦just at the far edgeā€¦they just need to see 12/12, they donā€™t need to try to flowerā€¦remember the goal is simply to be able to tell what sex they areā€¦ :peace:

5 Likes

I tossed the five ā€œBambiā€™sā€ in the flower room last night, as they sex they will get up potted and hand fed till they get plugged into the system when holes open upā€¦Iā€™m hoping for three or more girlsā€¦ Iā€™m gonna get a few picā€™s of them up this afternoon while Iā€™m doing rez changes. :peace:

Really hate that the timing of my testing was thrown off, I should get them to sex in a few days and give you the final numbers on germ rate and male / female ratio. They are good and vigorous fosure and not very fussy at all, they have been started, stopped, cut way back and then finally brought back on line and they look great still. You should get some really good info on the later half of the test brother, Iā€™m a far better tester, this pass has been ā€œspecialā€ā€¦anyway Iā€™m gonna try to get them flowing in the next seven days. :evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Now thatā€™s a nice grow with good pics. @ReikoX You are the perfect tester bro. I canā€™t take good pics, my grows can be a little ragged, Iā€™m just a 9 plant tent grower for personal use. Not a good candidate for testers. I think Iā€™ll just stick to the grow show and buy my seeds. I donā€™t do these talented chuckers justice. Just sayinā€™. But I enjoy you boys doinā€™ your thing! :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

It looks like Iā€™m the stress tester this round thoughā€¦

3 Likes

Swappin rezā€™s and feedin the testersā€¦looks like I have spotted one ,maybe 2 that look a bunch like malesā€¦Just gonna sit on them a minute till there is no doubtā€¦three left to show and then they are off to flower phase of the testingā€¦will say this @LED_Seedz they stinky AFā€¦didnā€™t take the time to really smell, just dank as funk and a bit of sweetā€¦these are gonna be real loud. :peace:

Hand feeding some Bambiā€™sā€¦

Bambiā€™s tucked into flower between the two sides

Command central, food and atmosphere served hereā€¦

14 Likes

Diamonds and pearls the untopped Female went into flower.

The veg still no sex showing but they are looking happy and rooted

11 Likes

Out of town this week, full update Friday.
Had a male show in veg Sunday.
So one male Bambi got the chop. I neglected the grow last week, well damn near two weeks. And they are telling on me now with rusted up fan leaves. Nothing like a little load testing to verify quality control. Lol.

10 Likes

I be seein one tooā€¦tryin to convince it to reconsiderā€¦but its looking like its fixing to build a small cluster of pollen bombsā€¦and another that looks suspectā€¦the other three are being coy. I will chop them when they make meā€¦which is gonna be soonā€¦dont need ANY random pollenā€¦

3:36 Edit - Still saw what appears to be two males and two possible femalesā€¦one is just plain not showing. Getting them set to feed a few minutes prior to lights on tonight.

:peace:

5 Likes

Iā€™ve discovered that you can over do it with the LITFA if youā€™re not careful. :cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

@oleskool830 speaks the truth. I know from experience. Must be used in accordance with instructions.

5 Likes

Diamonds & Pearls #6

Clone #1

14 Likes

Okā€¦howā€™d you do that?
How deep was the water?

5 Likes

Nice bro. I have three of four rooted Bambi clones from each girl.

5 Likes

pH correct the water to around 6.0 and keep a little in the bottom of the cup. Paper napkin / towel works fine too.

For the record, this clone rooted in 11 days.

8 Likes