LED_Seedz; Erotic City strains testing

10 Likes

Greenhouse is impressive and so are the plants. Looks like you’re having a great time with it. @99PerCent. I need some C99/Rom beans bro! I promise I will take cuttings this time as per your instructions. If you or @Muleskinner have any left, I will trade anything I have for them. :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

We’ll get you covered. Not sure I have any left, but I think muley must.

Lot’s of other goodies to try too.

Come again soon. Good to have visitors.

3 Likes

The C99/Rom is a classic. Great taste, great high, great yield, I fuckin’ love it! :cowboy_hat_face: if you think you have something more special than that, well, I must have it! Love and Respect. :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

You have been so good to me @99PerCent when I was just an interloper on the site. Your generosity is remarkable and has elevated my grows to new levels I never thought was within my skills. I am so grateful and honored to be in your tutelage. Respect. :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

I have others looking over my shoulder, to be sure.

Keep seedin’

4 Likes

They share my good fortune. :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Girls looked settled in after their first night in system…next few days will be flipping in the rest of the turn and taking clones.

13 Likes

They look perfect.

99%

3 Likes

Thanks, they have seen their share of moving, starting and stopping…be glad to get them through flower and find out whats really up…all three look the same and @LED_Seedz [PJ] knows his shit…these girls are stout, with good bones and a wellspring of tenacity…I’m 100% on there is gonna be a good cut in these…cant kill them if you tried…

6 Likes

Day 28 of flower for these Bambi girls. They’ve all pretty much stopped stretching. The bigger three are about 18-19", the runt is coming in at around 14-15". They all have a nice berry smell to them and good trich formation. I top dressed with 2tbsp of mix and worm compost yesterday.

Bambi 3

Bambi 4

Bambi 6

Bambi 7

18 Likes

Flawless man. Those are beautiful specimens of happy Cannabis plants. You have a gift brother. :cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

They have been pretty easy running. I excited to see how they turn out.

4 Likes

Damn @DavesNotHere, those are gorgeous too. Seeing all you guys with these beautiful plants makes me want to go out to my 100 degree grow shed and cry.

8 Likes

These are looking real nice for only 28 days in. Steady as she goes and they look like they will reward you quite well.

Keep um green!

5 Likes

A few the un-topped Diamonds and Pearl is getting big and the topped ones are short and bushy as one would expect. The undetermined should show sex soon.

Have a good one.

15 Likes

Tell me about your light in image 0307 @DavesNotHere please. :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Man yea, I got mine [Bambi] flipped six days ago so watching closely, those look great for 28 days, I’ll be comparing mine to your on day 28 fosure. :peace:

4 Likes

7 SOLstrips running off a 250w driver. Nothing too special

2 Likes

I’ll be out if town, so you’re stuck with another crappy webcam shot. They are about five weeks now. Starting to smell “purple”.

13 Likes