LED_Seedz; Erotic City strains testing

8 Delirious ready for service

14 Likes

I haven’t done a count, but all in all, germination rates are looking really good.

Is anyone surprised?

8 Likes

I still haven’t seen anything from #6 yet. I let the puck get a bit dry so I might have done it in before it even saw sunlight.
If it is a dud I’ll drop another bean.

6 Likes

Hello all, hope you and your gardens are doing well. Lost one of the Delirious seedlings have 5 going strong, will get another going tonight, Peace OG.

9 Likes

got lazy for a day and the stretch is on Diamonds and pearls.

13 Likes

Peeked in on the Bambi test and three are up, and the last three are in the process of germinating now it seems, shouldn’t be long till they all are up and into a solo with coco chips…in fact two are ready to go in today so I need to run to the hydro store and get supplies.

:peace:

8 Likes

5 out of 6 Diamonds and Pearl’s are above ground 4 have a head start on the 5th it just seen light for the first time!! 6th showing no sign of anything yet!

13 Likes

Lost another Delirious seedling was laying over when I opened up the tent. Cup was still moist so not really sure 2 more are going down. OG

4 Likes

3/6 up so far on the Bambi testers.

11 Likes

Sorry about this. Worth a picture???

4 Likes

Will try and grab a couple reminds me of damping off but they weren’t soaked or anything so not really sure it did get pretty warm the last couple days. OG

3 Likes

Was hoping to see one before it collapses. Might help figure out what is going on.

2 Likes

my last Bambi did not break soil. it was growing upside down, pushing itself deeper into the soil. i planted directly to a jiffy puck, no soak before. i’ve had this issue before and figured it might have been me sprouting in a cup of water, then inadvertently plating the sprouted seed upside down. does not seem to be the case. any idea’s on why this happened? will be dropping another Bambi tonight. i said i’d grow 6, and six i shall grow.

3 Likes

Maybe China was calling?

5 Likes

Okay a couple pics of the Delirious seedlings, 3 more beans have been put into a paper towel will check in the am. Peace OG.

6 Likes

Sometimes when the root pushes out, instead of aiming the seed head up, it aims down. Should be healthy otherwise.

2 Likes

Hmm, no idea what’s happening. Except for the bending over and dying part, they look ok. :confused:

Administrative Stuff

We have heard from 11 of 12 testers…

@Pjhunt78 ; How is it going gro bro?

3 Likes

Could be heat jumped from the 70’s and low 80’s to right around a hundred overnight… OG

3 Likes

At the end of week one I have 3.5 out of the ground and 2 cracked and pushing up. My room has been at a steady temp of 76-78 and steady humidity at 45-50%. I realize now that I planted them deeper than I should have. Last night they got a sprinkle of my new cover mix.

8 Likes

I have 6 Delirious up and rolling along. I only had 6 of 12 germinate, hopefully I get a high ratio of females. I didn’t use my normal germination method so that rate could be user error.

6 Likes