LED_Seedz; Erotic City strains testing

And here I am thinking this place is full of mind readers.
:smile:

7 Likes

5/6 up and looking good after up-pot…waiting on 6 to bring along the rear.

13 Likes

Diamonds and Pearls

11 Likes

It could have we went from the high 70’s to a 100 overnight then it dropped back down to the low 80’s and suppose to be back up to a 100 by Sunday. Two were still standing, 3 new seeds germinated and into Solo’s last night and the last two seeds are in a paper towel. Looking for 6. Have pics will upload when I am at the computer. Peace OG

6 Likes

Keep steamin dude.

If it can be done, you will get er done.

4 Likes

No idea where this impression was formed, but glad to have disabused you of the notion.

4 Likes

@LED_Seedz and @OG1969 avatar look a lot alike. I think that’s where the confusion started.

4 Likes

Or right after I sat down with the E-nail. Could be a combination :laughing:

9 Likes

Hippy Slayer / SFV OG will do me that way too.

2 Likes

So, an awful lot of jaw flapping has occurred this week about seeds.

Hmm, look what arrived. This looks interesting…

What do you know, there’s little ones inside…This is exciting.

20 Likes

The Evil Clown Rosin Press aka IT. Love that people are grabbing these. There will be a lot of women wondering where their man is. Lol. OG

7 Likes

Okay so here is where we are today 2 are still going from the original 6.

3 were germinated and put into solo’s , they should be up later today or tomorrow. they are breaking soil now.

Last of the pack got soaked last night will take a look at them later tonight. Peace OG.

9 Likes

I went 5/6 with the Bambi’s using soak and drop. I’ll sprout another one paper towel method tonight.

12 Likes

They are getting a little bigger I have one shorty and one just really dragging ass!!

10 Likes

Where do I order my collectors pack? that looks incredible!!

7 Likes

www.grow-legal.com

Is the place

8 Likes

I will check it out! Thanks!

6 Likes

Hello all, hope you and your gardens are doing well. Doing pretty well here have 5 above soil the last 2 seeds germinated and are in solo’s. So that is a 100 % germination on the Delirious seed testers. Now to keep them going. Peace OG

11 Likes

Finally got curious and dug out the last bean and it had not germinated, so “Bambi” went 5/6 with a few needing a bit of help getting going. The seed casing is pretty tough and they are having a few problems getting clear and established at germination. Two of the five sprouted by pushing the top out of the bean and leaving the tap in the seed casing, so I had to rescue them gently, the other three germed fine. :peace:

8 Likes

W&B and inspect. D and P

8 Likes