LED_Seedz; Erotic City strains testing

12 Likes

ADMINISTRATIVE STUFF

Well we are at the end of two weeks and looking pretty good.

It will be most helpful to try and keep up with the bi-weekly updates at this point.

If I can be of help, let me know.

Carry on testers.

8 Likes

Not much to see here, finally got the work bench cleaned out and switched the other plants over to the other side, freezing up this side for the Diamonds and Pearls. Should stop the stretch I was getting under the T5s.

11 Likes

Still bumping along. Crappy kind of a day. Cold and raining.

The Dehuey is running so we are good to go.

13 Likes

These little seedlings just chugging along. I had to give the Delirious some more friends as I need six females come flower time. I would love to get six females from the Delirious but that is highly unlikely.

The four new additions are the 2016 Brothers Grimm Apollo 13 from for those curious.

11 Likes

Why do you figure this?

4 Likes

I’ve never had 100% females from regular seeds when planting more than three. I’d love for it to happen but it’s highly improbable.

7 Likes

Diamonds and pearls up cubed to 3"

9 Likes

The little Bambis today.
I started two more seeds in an attempt to achieve 6 plants total.

11 Likes

14 days since the initial soak and all 6 have showed up to play. I got a little worried about #1 but it finally decided to make an appearance. So 100% germination with the simple soak and plant.

13 Likes

Hello all, hope you and your gardens are doing well. Have 7 above soil and ready for duty. Peace OG

9 Likes

Check out the hands surely of a cannabis farmer. Topped and classically trained of course…

12 Likes

Bambi checking in with six spouts.
6 out of 7 spouted. With the one that didn’t make it growing upside down and dying.

11 Likes

Why you plantin seeds upside down?
:astonished:

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

BTW I have 6 babies going to compare as well.

10 Likes

Shit man. I guess i need to hit RIU and see how to tell a male and female seed, and see which end is up and down.

9 Likes

17 Likes

they all look healthy

keep up the good work.

5 Likes

How far along are these?

6 Likes

I set them the same day this thread was started. Maybe 11 days since popping.

6 Likes

Moving right along. :race_car:

Keep posting please.

5 Likes