LED_Seedz; Erotic City strains testing

Quick update. 5/25 wet 6 beans. 5/26 2 tails 3 cracked one swollen. 5/27 all six went into 50/50 coco coir / perlite with a tsp of mycorrhizae. 6/4 5 showing first true leaves, 1 bean not germinated.

Germination 5/6 [noticeably tough seed casing / inner membrane. All but 1 seed germinated in less than 24 hours and show vigours growth]

They have each been assigned a grow number and are entered into my grow software.

A680 - A684

10 Likes

I had to help most of mine out of its shell. helmet heads. Lol

6 Likes

Diamonds and pearls with a smooth transition to 3" cubes

14 Likes

Let’s keep seeing those updates :eye:

We have 3 tall ones and 3 short ones. Number 4 is the tallest at about 6" and the shorties are around 4".

12 Likes

Since my plants are boring, I haven’t taken any recent pictures. So you all get a fuzzy web-cam pic. :grin:

I was short two 2-gallon fabric pots. When I went to the new store by my house, the 2-gallon pots there looked small, so I got eight 3-gallon pots. I had four 5-gallon and six 2-gallon pots that I recycled and barely filled the 3-gallon pots. It looks like my 5-gallons only had about three gallons in each. They are a tad too big but I think I’ll be able to squeeze them in there, I debated going back to the 2-gallons…

8 Likes

Diamonds and Pearls still on manual.

11 Likes

I can pull 5 to 7 zip plants from 2 gallons all day long. I wouldn’t hesitate using that size at all.

11 Likes

I’m running the Creme Brulee in them now, five was too big for certain. :+1::seedling:

9 Likes

Same here ~ 3- 5 zips depending on strain.

9 Likes

Alright I have 3 still going, bottom feeding till they get a little size. Will break out the personal stash and drop 3 more see if I can’t get 6. Peace OG

15 Likes

I tried to germ two more [Bambi] and they both just cracked, then seemed to run out of energy and really didnt take off…looks like they ran outa gas trying to push past the seed husk…I planted 2 in coco / perl to try it naturally and see if they just need more time under the ground damp to soften up more…I may have just ran across the few beans that are troublesome, they all germ in less than 24 hrs so the germ rate is 100% but so far 5/8 living a few days after they germ. I have 5 going now that look healthy and have great vigor…just getting these up has posed a slight challenge, but once up they are going like gang busters.

10 Likes

Transplanting from the paper cups is easy peasy!

Ok guys you convinced me to use the 2-gallon pots. I decided to go with the clean look of rice hulls and didn’t plant a cover crop this time. All eight Diamonds and Pearls shining bright under the SolStrips.

16 Likes

Now the seedlings have the place to themselves.

10 Likes
9 Likes

Little ones are looking good, some quick pics from this morning. Hard to see in the last pic but I have some purple hues already on the new growth. All are nice and healthy zero freaks or deformities, wish i could say the same for the Apollo.

10 Likes

5 diamonds and Pearl’s going strong!! I have one that looks a little deformed!

12 Likes

Dropping a few more Delirious as well as Diamonds & Pearls. Peace OG

11 Likes

They look like a signal bar Icon. I hope you doing OK.

7 Likes

Schwing I’m always in awe of your flavor factory.

4 Likes

I know it’s only been a day but i’m killing Bandwidth anyhoo.

8 Likes