LED_Seedz; Erotic City strains testing

We are now entering the 2nd month and things should start to get interesting.

Please, keep them pics postin’

11 Likes

It hasn’t been 2 weeks yet since my last veg update on the "Bambi " testers, but I was getting a few pictures of all the plants tonight and figured I would post day 16 of veg. They will be going a few nodes higher then will get topped and sexed. :peace:

**Edit: I take the tops and label EXTREMELY well and toss them in water in the flower room, in a week to ten days they will tell me who the little boys are, then I watch the testers and double check before taking pictures and killing…

13 Likes

Still really trying to get going here for some reason, but pushing forward. Peace OG

15 Likes

My dud died. Roots never got out of the husk. Had a weirdo, topped and it looks fine.

14 Likes

Yarddog what type of medium is that? Woodchips?

4 Likes

chipped coco. coconut shell. i reuse it over and over. i tear up the root ball, and repot the next round with it. actually gets better with age. i hate having to use new coco.
very easy to use, cheap, practical… i love growing in coco!!

6 Likes

little update. bloom is at five weeks.

11 Likes

Sadly the brand of coco chips I use is being DC’ed by GH so having to switch to roots organic, which I love by the way…but if you get a bug infestation you have to get rid of all the broken in coco…thats what I had to do when I got a little buggy this year…sure will be glad when I get a few turns in again to get my coco broke back in.

6 Likes

YD “Bambi” had 2 of 6 do that with me as well, had to help them both out one lived the other didn’t…

4 Likes

Day 21ish of being above ground and all is well. Still the same environment and vitals. Got #5&#6 in gallon pots. As well as getting in more one gallon pots yesterday, so #7 is going into one of them today.

Group shot

Bambi 1

Bambi 2

Bambi 3

Bambi 4

Bambi 5

Bambi 6

Bambi 7

17 Likes

Look at how #6 has some crazy razor leaf going on. Visually, at least, it’s distinctly different from the others already.

6 Likes

ADMINSITRATIVE STUFF

I may be misunderstanding an original request made by the breeder, so I will post Item #3 again from the original Tester Request Thread, and ask for clarification. Does this mean every two weeks, or twice weekly?

3.Tester must be able to provide Bi-weekly updates during the vegetation stage, and weekly updates during flowering with pictures.

8 Likes

Bi- weekly as in every two weeks during the veg stage and weekly during the flowering stage. Members are free to post as much as they like but required to post what was asked minimum.

9 Likes

Thank you!

Ninety Nine

4 Likes

BTW All of the Delirious are at 7 nodes, will be trimmed and transplanted in to 2 gallon pots in the AM. The D&P’s are at 5 and 6 nodes and will also be transplanted in the AM.

I expect both to be flipped by Tuesday or so. Pics tomorrow.

9 Likes

Pic prior to transplanting.

14 Likes

Diamonds and Pearls

11 Likes

Have yours started to show sex or is this your SOP?

4 Likes

Just my SOP brother. Everything goes down like this pretty much. I’ve not even looked to see if any are showing yet.

7 Likes

Diamonds and Pearls still looking good. They will get two days of 12/12 then back to 18/6 until they have seven nodes. Last time I did this, most showed pre-flowers in veg and all showed sex within the first week of 12/12.

11 Likes