LED_Seedz; Erotic City strains testing

All is still moving right along at my base. They’ve all gotten taller since I moved them down to the main chamber. I was leaning heavily to following Ledz lead, move them into two gallon pots and start to flower them in the SOLtent.

Edit: the Bambi’s are all on the right side. The three on the left are clone momma.

6 Likes

Almost feel ashamed to throw these up, have since found something in my soil so trying to catch one to check. Peace OG

8 Likes

:peace:

10 Likes

Man OG really hate to hear about that buddy. Is it something easily fixed or do you have a job on your hands ?

4 Likes

Think I have thrips have nematodes here tomorrow and will pick up some spinosad today if I can. Should be good here shortly. OG

5 Likes

I hope its thrips, thrips are easy. Spinisad fucks them up.

7 Likes

Day 39

Significant Update from the Green House!

Diamonds & Pearls No 1

Diamonds & Pearls No 2

Diamonds & Pearls No 4

8 Likes

On a cell atm. What are we seeing?

4 Likes

Not positive, but looks like early stage male flower on No 1, 2 & 4. Will need to follow.

3 Likes

In this event, I am prepared

8 Likes

Still too soon to declare male IMO, but you may be right. I plant to top and flip mine tonight. I’ll have to look for pre-flowers…

3 Likes

4 of 7 of the Bambi’s I have are starting the little nubbins of sex organs. Still way too early to tell what from what on my end

4 Likes

Diamonds and Pearls are topped and ready to flip. I’m really liking this little sexing trick I’ve been playing with. When the plants were at about 5-6 nodes, I gave them two nights with 12 hours of darkness. After that they went back to 18/6, and a week later the males are very easy to detect.

I ended up with four confirmed males: 1, 5, 6, and 7 (not pictured). I will get a full plant shot of each tonight before feeding them to my worms.

The cutting will stay in water for a bit before getting tossed (males) or put in the cloner (females). Males are on the right, unsexed plants are on the left.

The schedule has been set to 12/12 and the flowering lights will also be on but only set to 10% power right now.

10 Likes

that’s a neat trick @ReikoX!
May have to implement that sometime soon!

diamonds and pearls looking pretty as all get out and aptly named! 🖒👍

2 Likes

I topped my “Bambi” testers…lanky plants…Me be thinking at the flip they gonna give a good stretch so will hold all mine in veg for another 35 days and really get a good shape going into flower…plus that gives me plenty of time to get them sexed. Gonna be a minute or so till they get over being topped and cleaned up a little.

4 Likes

So maybe I won’t be alone in September!

3 Likes

Naa wont take that long hopefully, I have 9 holes opening up so they wont make this pass, but they will be right for the flower phase of testing in a couple of weeks and thats where they need to really shine, so a good trim and super healthy going into flower they should explode and put on a hell of a show.

I have more throat surgery on the tenth of July so this month is really about surgery and recovery…

5 Likes

Under lit plants by the looks of things. I am not sure what you are using for lighting on these, but the ones @DavesNotHere show they are quite bulky under good lighting.

I doubt they will stretch more than anything else, but that too will depend on the lighting. They are 50% OG x 50% pure indica. I’d guess they will be around what the Cherry Tart are that @Grower13 has going on.

I hope the surgery goes smooth for you, and of course that is way more important than growing weed. Best of luck with that.

8 Likes

Thanks, me too man. Honestly with the Bunker the way you set it up…I’m good for several days w/o going in so they wont miss me a day or two, I just wont be up to much manipulation for a minute after the surgery…so they will get slowed down right before surgery so they don’t get root bound before they get a spot to go in. I can always hand water the girls for a minute while they are waiting to go into the system…should be a good test, looking forward to hopefully seeing some color. Take care brother :peace:

7 Likes

Wishing you the best good sir.

7 Likes