Time to get my testers posted again. Due to an unforeseen surgery next Tuesday I have trimmed them back and slowed them down by a slight light reduction and decrease in food. Most of them all look the same structure wise. Decent inter-node spacing going into flower, plenty of vigor and HUGE indica fans....except this little jewel that has both the structure and look I'm after....by far has been the best of the lot so too...everything else a close second....I have noticed a few spots here and there of necrosis and finally found the culprit....the timer fed them yesterday and was not supposed to...so they are too wet and transpiring off excess moisture trying not to drown so to speak, which is getting lensed by the LEDs and simple burning holes in my girls....swapped the time out with a spare and chucked it, bet it has been my issue for the last 3-4 days...so yea the testers are over wet and pale this morning, but after surgery Tuesday they go back in the fast lane on track for a flip day of around 8/1...gotta get these perfectly shaped in veg and super healthy so giving myself an extra week.
A680 - notice the different leaf structure
A681 - notice the spot of water I found