LED_Seedz; Erotic City strains testing

That’s how I did mine, they look similar to yours IMO.

4 Likes

Most call me PJ brother. How many years we go back? lol

They would be 2 gallon if I was using a bag which I have done to filter coco at one point and they fit inside perfectly.

For me plastic is the only way I can roll. My rooms are fully controlled with AC/Heat/Dehu and all controlled by computer. If I was to use just a bag unless it was completely plastic the Dehu would just pull all the moisture from the plant trying to adjust the room to my typical settings. Even in plastic newly transplanted plants will dry out in the 24 hr watering process if I don’t let the bucket fill with roots completely.

Are you talking the hydro setups I run?

5 Likes

Hola PJ

No the bag, right now I had a deal
on nursery grad plastic pot 10 gal
so 12 fit nice and comfy in the room

am in dirt 1/3 coco 1/3 compost
and 1/3 perlite + usual amandment

Bare

3 Likes

I still prefer the plastic over the fabric. Keeps things from drying out longer.

7 Likes

I have yet to outgrow my storm trooper helmets

18 Likes

Hola LED_Seedz

Get in touch with me
I have some Kashmir for you

Enjoy

Bare

5 Likes

Thanks brother however you sent me a pack from last years mix I believe. Maybe the year B4 but I have them all in the fridge.
:wink:

7 Likes

Hola PJ

Grow a few you will be impress
really really resinous
The stone is just like black Hash

I love that strain

Enjoy

Bare

8 Likes

Moved the Bambi’s into 2 gallons and day 1 of flower starts tomorrow. The two in back are for sure girls, the middle and middle left as well as the two in front aren’t showing yet. The one on the middle right is a dude 99% sure, just waiting for verification in a couple days.

15 Likes

Time to get my testers posted again. Due to an unforeseen surgery next Tuesday I have trimmed them back and slowed them down by a slight light reduction and decrease in food. Most of them all look the same structure wise. Decent inter-node spacing going into flower, plenty of vigor and HUGE indica fans…except this little jewel that has both the structure and look I’m after…by far has been the best of the lot so too…everything else a close second…I have noticed a few spots here and there of necrosis and finally found the culprit…the timer fed them yesterday and was not supposed to…so they are too wet and transpiring off excess moisture trying not to drown so to speak, which is getting lensed by the LEDs and simple burning holes in my girls…swapped the time out with a spare and chucked it, bet it has been my issue for the last 3-4 days…so yea the testers are over wet and pale this morning, but after surgery Tuesday they go back in the fast lane on track for a flip day of around 8/1…gotta get these perfectly shaped in veg and super healthy so giving myself an extra week. :peace:

"Bambi" Testers

A680 - notice the different leaf structure

A681 - notice the spot of water I found

A682

A683

A684

10 Likes

looks good and I hope everything goes well for you Tuesday

sending good vibes to ya

7 Likes

Good luck and good vibes bro. Hope you get recover quickly.

5 Likes

Flipped 6 days. Will start looking for sexing by the end of next week.

Plants currently sleeping at hour 9.

10 Likes

Best of luck @Kraven.

We’ll be thinking of you!

99%

5 Likes

Thanks @99PerCent hope this will be the last time, 15 months before we did this and its no pic-nic fosure. Gettin in the way of testing and a few other projects i currently have running, be glad when its done and over.

4 Likes

Yeah, get by it, and get back to it.

With you man!

5 Likes

Praying all goes well Kraven…sorry a little late to the party i been a little occupied with alot of things and i will post an update pic of my diamomds and pearls when i get home…

4 Likes

I have 3 left out of the 5 diamonds and pearls i started with and after tossing a bunch of plants that were hit the hardest by my mysterious bug problem and washing the medium off the roots and replanting these 3 are the only ones still acting funny…

4 Likes

Little update from the Green House. Everybody is fairing well. Looks like I’ll have 4 males so far, but things should solidify in the next week or so with the diminishing daylight hours.

Hope your gardens are well.

12 Likes

Best of luck going into surgery @Kraven. Hope all goes well.

6 Likes