LED_Seedz; Erotic City strains testing

A shot of the plants, they got pretty wet over the unattended weekend unplugged the water works to let them dry up. Still in veg.

9 Likes

All three of my delirious plants showed male today.

Also one D&P showed male

Last 2 D&P’s not showing as of yet so I expect females

10 Likes

I still have one in a solo. Haven’t popped anymore. Waiting to see how this group does going into flower. Will grab pics. OG

Edit. The group would be what I have going into flower. Want to make sure all is good.

5 Likes

I just love the names of these strains
Huge Prince fan

6 Likes

Diamonds and Pearls are starting to set flowers already at 10 days. Almost zero stretch under the 5000K strips, so I adjusted the spectrum a bit to increase the 2700K strips to 25% and the 5000K strips down to 75%.

15 Likes

Day 50

Grow happy!

6 Likes

Looks like I have 4 females out of 6 Delirious seedlings. The males have just been pulled and will be chopped tonight.

11 Likes

Sweet, looking forward to seeing what the delirious has to offer. Plants are looking great and a lot like momma.

6 Likes

Here is how it is shaping up in the Green House.

I’ll try to get pics later today.

Diamonds & Pearls

No 1; 12 Nodes; 32" Height; Male
No 2; 12 Nodes; 33" Height; Male
No 3; 12 Nodes; 29" Height; Male
No 4; 12 Nodes; 42" Height; Male
No 5; 11 Nodes; 30" Height; Female
No 6; 11 Nodes; 23" Height; Female

10 Likes

4 out of 6 are males…i have 3 diamonds and pearls left after my cleanout and sure hope i end up with atleast 1 lady…

5 Likes

Keep in mind I am wanting to see said males guys. I am looking for structure shots from the side if you can.

7 Likes

The males will be around for another little bit before I issue death certificates.

There will be more pics today. They aren’t really branching out big time yet and the flowers are not at all developed, so I’m waiting for now. More LITFA.

6 Likes

I’ll plan on keeping the 4 males for another couple of days for some photo ops, but then it is curtains for certain. :skull_crossbones:

12 Likes

Well in my absence this weekend one of my D&P started telling me it was not happy so i flushed the blocks and set some 3: cubes underneath to drain the block a bit we wait they are all being fed from the same place maybe fan hitting it too hard?

Have a good day /eve.

6 Likes

I ended up with 3 males from 7 Bambi’s. All three got the judo chop. The females will be on my weekly scheduled update.
Bambi #2(male) 10 nodes, 8-9" tall, low lateral branching

Bambi #3(male) 11 nodes, 9-10" tall, low lateral branching

Bambi #5(male) 11 nodes, 12" tall, amazing lateral branching—side note(best looking overall but the only one to show sex before flowering.

11 Likes

Nice close up pictures!

6 Likes

still taking their time to root.

New growth looks ok.

Topped

one topped one not

Have a great weekend.

8 Likes

Day 7 of flower for these four Bambi ladies. They all are nice and happy, I topped all four yesterday when I watered them. Temps between 75-80°F and humidity hanging around at 50%. I’m gonna clean up their bottoms and inner next week after they’ve had time to stretch out a but more.

Pay no attention the the girl in the front left corner. She’s not apart of the test, just playing third wheel in the SOLtent.

Bambi #3

Bambi #4

Bambi #6

Bambi # 7

12 Likes

Beautiful looking plants @DavesNotHere

8 Likes

Trimmed back my testers today “Bambi” will be up potting them all tomorrow and getting them ready to power veg and head into flower first part of August. I’m trying to flip them just before surgery on the 14 of August…that will give me a week down time before they will need a post flip trim and stake. By that time they will have a pretty robust root system so they should blast off after a week of transition and hardening off to the lights. :peace:

8 Likes