LED_Seedz; Erotic City strains testing

We have a final count 3/6 Female on the Diamonds and Pearls dropped so again plant math works out. required demise photos.

off to play in the tile pile.

8 Likes

All of the manageable plants came out of the heat today. Good time for pics.

18 Likes

Diamonds and pearls they will have their own trays and lights soon.

13 Likes

What can I say @99PerCent. You have a gift brother. Beautiful Plants. Good Growin’ my friend. I’m gonna go out to my hot shed and suffering plants and cry for a little while. Much Respect…:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Diamonds and Pearls still veggin out… still no sex yet but i will say 2 of the 3 look indentical so we shall see and i also started 5 led seedz s.m.f. and 3 bohdi trees and all 8 are above ground and well…they have one hellova germination rate…

17 Likes

Also the one missing a couple pieces on one leaf was my 2 year old sneaking up behind me the other night and grabbing a handlfull…she snuck up on me like a little ninja!!

8 Likes

Delirious after 8 days of 12/12. This cultivar is extremely easy to make cuttings with, all four rooted in under a week.

10 Likes

Good looking grow, bro.

:thumbsup:

2 Likes

Thanks man, I can’t wait to see what these can do. Gonna be some funky girls, definitely already have some stank going on even in veg.

3 Likes

That would be momma. She normally roots in 6 to 7 days and then goes finicky for the next 68.
LMAO

So far most of the crosses have been easier to grow than momma, but she seems to show in most things as well with her potency which can be a bit much for most. A true story creator. :wink:

I used a Purple Diesel on her several years ago so I have some idea what she’s going to do here. I’d love to just see one come out purple on the other side so I’m excited for these.

Do need to be very cautious near the end as she has been known to punish you when she’s not perfectly happy.

7 Likes

Sorry for the lack of updates, but I was camping for a few days. When I got home the Diamonds and Pearls were a little wilted.

The next day, they bounced back. Here they are at about six weeks. I will likely start cutting back on the feedings from here on out. These are looking like they will be some pretty chunky buds. Here they are at six weeks.

16 Likes

You mention a cultivator is this a type of cloner?

2 Likes

naw a cultivator being the plant that will produce the bud

3 Likes

Cultivar = plant
Cultivator = human

7 Likes

girls [Bambi] are happy, gonna try to get a few pictures before leaving for the VA hospital today…been a long 4 weeks :peace:

5 Likes

Looking forward to your post. Be well.

13 Likes

yeah what he said lol

4 Likes

Day 11 of showing sex…its not been my best showing PJ, i’m tryin buddy. I’m hoping to crush the second half of flower and see what these girls have in them…thy are all remarkably simular…not sure if I see more than one pheno expressed. Not clear on the nose yet, mine is stuffy so theres that too…

Bambi

12 Likes

Day 35 of flower for these Bambi’s

The three big girls are starting to fade to yellow, but the small girl is still green. I’ll water with worm compost extract for the next 2-3 consecutive waterings and see if there’s any change. On a brighter side #4 is starting to throw off pinkish purple calyx like #6.

Bambi 3

Bambi 4

Bambi 6

Bambi 7

14 Likes

Thanks for clearing that up professor. Good Afternoon by the way! :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes