LED_Seedz; Erotic City strains testing

You guys are smoking wayyyy too much. These are to be run with the other 8 people as per stated in the PM that went out to everyone.

I see that new press must be working ehh @Grower13?

Brother @ryasco would you mind merging this with the Erotic City Testing thread please sir.

7 Likes

Yeah coloring outside the lines again… I forgot the part about all of us being in the same thread for this one… gonna squeeze some oil out of Hippy Slayer tonight… so I might be MIA.

8 Likes

Like now, or more so?
:astonished:

4 Likes

One big happy family again :laughing:

6 Likes

Thank you guys!

Team work at it’s finest.

7 Likes

I am the 4th!
Meant to post this last night., Dropped 6 of them into gro blocks that i soaked and put into a dome thing about 3 or 4 inches tall so they dont dry out when im at work. I will take the dome off when i see some movement. From here they will go into 1 gallon fabric pots.

10 Likes

Here we go just the ones I was hoping to get Diamonds and Pearls!! I shut my shop down and went all the way home for lunch to put these babies in some water!! Thanks Led seeds!!

13 Likes

I’m glad y’all got that crazy cross 13… now time to find that [#4] cut again fosure … Hey got the GG#4 and the SFV OG straightened out, gimme a minute to make sure I’m clean and we will shoot for a weekend breakfast … I’ll keep this cut of Hippy Slayer happy while seeing some purps testing ECL too. Really expecting to see an epic show here, I waited to pop my BeP just for this…thanks @LED_Seedz …hoping the mail drops mine off today…don’t care what it is tbh, I have never tested anything of PJ’s that wasn’t top shelf. :peace:

9 Likes

Alright these had an overnight soak then into a paper towel and ziploc will check them tonight. Peace OG

9 Likes

Look out people, the big guns are in town ^^^

:smile:

7 Likes

And the bud picture of the grow goes to… @OG1969

:joy:

7 Likes

Just love the way these plants photo. But me main camera is broken so using a backup to the backup. Peace OG

5 Likes

It ain’t the camera brother.
It’s the way you keep those girls dead on the money the whole grow. That’s what makes the great pictures

9 Likes

True words here grow bros!

4 Likes

Joining the fray with Diamonds and Pearls .

I soaked six overnight in tap and a drop of superthrive (b-1) Then put into rockwool rooters moments ago(Its all i had the cubes are in the growroom). I’m a bit ova on the count but I’m sure it will work out. Then to rest on top of a 6 tube 2 foot t5 to keep warm overnight.80 Degrees F is my goal until i can put them in the “new” grow room veg area.

13 Likes

After 18 hours in water 2 of the 6 split open so I moved them to a wet paper towel inside a Maxwell house can on top of my t5 light wich keeps them 74°-76°…

12 Likes

4 of 6(Delirious) opening up and shooting tap roots, 4 of 6 are in solo’s under some LED lighting. Peace OG.

14 Likes

6/6 Bambi cracked open in moist paper towel.
After approximately 30 hours in towel.
Placed in soil-less medium minutes ago.
:+1:

14 Likes

After 24hr gerninating 4 of my 6 diamonds and Pearl’s cracked and started protruding out of the shell so I planted them in some Mothers earth charged coco… I still have hope for the last 2!!

13 Likes

We have Number 1 above ground

13 Likes