LED_Seedz; Erotic City strains testing

Bambi update:
Started 6 seeds
4 of 6 are nice and vigorous and healthy.
1 did not break thru soil yet?
1 was seemingly still born…broke soil, started slightly straightening out toward light…and then it croaked. Been waiting to see if it reanimated!
I guess not.

Today.

Bad pics. Could not get good shot.
This is the little dead soldier.

7 Likes

Diamonds and Pearls still 5/6

11 Likes

It’s that damping off time of year. Been killing off quite a few seeds lately myself. Comes with the territory. Seems like we are still having a fairly good germination rates. Can’t complain.

Looking real forward to the next three weeks.
Let’s keep it green!

11 Likes

The tall one has already been repotted into 1 gallon of soil because it fell over already.

I had to help one free itself from the block, i must have squeezed a tad bit too much water out when i was draining it.

8 Likes

Got a fourth one up today, the fith has a tail and the sixth looks to cracked and trying to poke a tail…will get a pic when all 6 are up and in new homes, tagged and ready to proceed.

8 Likes

I am soaking another bean, will allow a tap root then will be careful for seed orientation when I plant.

5 Likes

little ones still doing seedling stuff. Diamonds and Pearls

9 Likes

Dam hope I keep enough above soil, haven’t changed anything. OG

2 Likes

I have had to help a few myself. It seems the tap stayed in the husk on two of the four that sprouted so far…not seeing a trend just notating my observations… @OG1969 it may be why you got what seems to be a damp off, I know fosure that the conditions are kept right.

4 Likes

Sending positive vibes OG1969…

3 Likes

6 seeds dropped the first time 3 more may as well get the other one wet as well. Peace OG

4 Likes

05/31/2018

Mid-Week Update

No complaints. #4 is stretching the most, 3 & 5 are hanging back the most, so far.

11 Likes

5 out of 6 diamonds and Pearl’s made it all though #5 is a little behind and rough looking but I have hope!

7 Likes

I have also moved them from the t5 lighting to led and starting a low dose of advanced nutrients 2 part coco blend.

6 Likes

Will check on the others that were put in paper towels this morning at lights on and see what is still living had 2 of 6 still standing last night. OG

6 Likes

Still reaching so i put the ghetto strips back in the box to play with later, bringing in the high wattage t5 for the save. Too many damping off stories have me worried, fan adjusted and T5’s down. Now im worried about them drying up so f&d every 12.

9 Likes

My Diamonds and Pearls are stretching a bit too, so I cut back my moms yo give them more light. They got a squirt of TM-7 last night just because the rest of the garden got the same treatment. They will go under the LEDs soon.

8 Likes

So I am thinking (maybe over-thinking) that when you had your major temp shift, it caused condensation to form on the plant, enough so to cause the damping off. If you maintain the same RH, and raise the temps, the dew point rises.

Am I in left field here?

6 Likes

Temp shift? I am in built in rooms that are temp controlled. My issue was created because I was out of town for a couple of days and I used a dome to help hold the moisture and it worked, too well…

5 Likes

Sorry, replied to wrong poster…

When OG1969 had the major temp shift…

6 Likes