LED_Seedz Team #5- Bodhi Tree

day 19 in flower…

13 Likes

Boy don’t they look healthy.

More big nugs in the oven.

99%

4 Likes

Thats a pretty hefty bud set 13, this one should tote some weight hopefully…everything else i spot on a per your norm ! :fire:

3 Likes

Great :+1: looking plants there @Grower13 & everyone else…
I’ll be following this thread :popcorn: as I fancy this strain and will probably run some soon… :eyes: looking for some pointers 1st …
Happy growing
Gaz

5 Likes

Update we’re at 21 days of flower, looks like the stretch is over and full on bud production is in progress. The little ones are looking good too.

Not much smell on the flower girl yet.

10 Likes

@stain … we must have flipped on same day

21 days in… I got a good feeling about this one…

11 Likes

I flipped them to flower on jan. 29

4 Likes

Bodhi Tree is looking freaking killer already.

Keep up the good work boys!

6 Likes

It was bound to happen… I found a few spots of PM on the old lower growth. Trimmed up the lowers and hit it with organic 3 in 1 just this one time. From now on I’ll use H2O2 and P bicarb if I see any more.

I moved her under the 1000w in the more controlled environment. Hoping that the PM wont come back. It’s warmer and dryer than under the 400. She should explode with more frost too under the 1000 All the other plants are showing more frost under it compared to the 400… A big boost in them!

(moved under 1000 2/20)

9 Likes

that sucks - do you what the humidity is???

4 Likes

I do not know what it was in the little box where it was. It’s not heated or dehumidified. The new room is running 77f and the humidity is running 40% atm. I’m thinking the lights off temps were to cool with high humidity causing it to grow.

4 Likes

I could be wrong but I think PM is worse in the West because the natural strains grow in lower outdoor humidity. The PM here in the east needs more humidity to grow.

6 Likes

23 day into 12/12… gonna be special…bud shots from 3 different plants.

12 Likes

few my girls still def hungry. i’ve only fed twice since last update. low temps has been making em dry slowly. bought one of those little handy heaters or whatever and i guess it keeps overheating and shutting off because every time i check the tent it’s turned off and like 65* … i am gonna give up on this heater and switch to my 750w one … this 350w one has to run twice as long/often to bring it up to heat anyways so no real savings there.

if the fountain pump for my cloner hasn’t arrived in the next week i’ll just take clones and leave em in a cup of water or something these ladies are gonna be flipping to flower soon… tallest (and bushiest) one (#4) is ~22" and the shortest one (#2) is 14"

12 Likes

@legalcanada… they’re coming around good for you… when you gonna flip them?

3 Likes

i want to flip them soon just because of time constraints … but i’d like to fill out the canopy a bit more too… the whole front row is big and bushy (maybe because the heater is outside the tent blowing on the front door?!) so i’m going to move the pots around i think to optimize the spacing and stuff and see how it looks

i think 1 week at most i’ll be flipping them… what do you think about that plan?

4 Likes

I kinda dropped the ball on this one right from the beginning… trying to start the seedlings under 12/12 while my other plants finished flower… i’m going to buy a 2nd tent right away too and all future runs be a lot more attentive and on point

5 Likes

She’s starting to really frost up. Haven’t seen any more spots of PM. Wanted to put it under the 1000 at the start but didn’t have the room at that time. Now I think it will do even better than expected under it.

The young ones are chugging along. You can tell that the soil is new and not as hot has the first 6 were in.

9 Likes

day 25

15 Likes

Oh wow, dude them are gonna be special…green mojo for the epic finish coming.

4 Likes