LED_Seedz Team #5- Bodhi Tree

This plant does look different somehow. Pistil shapes and color seem more like vegetative growth all green like that.

3 Likes

I’m not pushing them hard with Nutrients at all… just want them to stay happy… a couple of these girls are more lime green in color… I’ll be watching the pistols closer now since you pointed that out…she’s got another 6 weeks… and I can see the buds growing bigger on a daily bases… BTW… my pics are not enhanced or tint adjusted… what you see is what the camera sees unaltered with the exception of being in micro mode for the close ups.

6 Likes

Looking forward to the harvest.

Great looker!

5 Likes

day 27…

9 Likes

tents filling in nicely. if fountain pumps not here by friday i’ll take clones and flip em then. seems to be at least 2 phenos that i can tell so far. one shorter that bushes out more with wider leaves and another that grows more up than out with skinnier fans.

couple of em got these swollen green knuckle sorta things at the nodes (not the calyx) maybe cause they’re dying to flip. not sure but it was kinda neat.

11 Likes

33 days in 12/12…

9 Likes

Some fatties there, well done! :grin:

7 Likes

A update of the Bodhi tree tree…

It’s not filling in like G13’s but it is very frosty. Hoping it will fatten up over the next few weeks.

babies are rocking along. They grew into the light so moved them down to keep from burning more leafs.

14 Likes

Nice work stain, they are looking proper. :peace:

6 Likes

19 Likes

This strain is showing very well

These look great.

Nice job all around. :thumbsup:

6 Likes

Very respectable work 13, this pass sure was impressive…gettin time for a safety meetin’ . :peace:

1 Like

This is one I have not seen. Must be pretty rare. Are we getting any fruit or are we leaning more to the Starfighter?

4 Likes

shortest is 18" and tallest are 32" - whats the stretch like 50%-100% ? will get solo pics of each tomorrow during their pre-flip haircuts

12 Likes

That is one beautiful plant congrats mate

2 Likes

it’s got the Starfighter smell… got 1 that’s fruity though…

1 Like

I didn’t get very much stretch but I’m LED… I’d plan for 75 to 100 %

1 Like

I’d guess less than that myself just due to what we saw what they did for @OG1969.

Figured as much with that look. I think I am going to BX the next generation and go back towards the Boysenberry a bit more.

Do you always grow your plants this large before the flip? They certainly have rebounded and look very nice now. Can’t even tell they started on a 12/12 light cycle anymore.

Keep it green!

5 Likes

Yeah maybe 50% and I am flowering under hps not led. Veg has the led. They will plump up and get super solid though. OG

2 Likes

Still fattening up. Took a couple shots of the frosty tops. It’s soaking up the 1000w hps.

9 Likes