LED_Seedz Team #5- Bodhi Tree

These are looking very nice. No special trips, but can you guys get me a full plant shot next time your taking some pictures please. It would be mucho appreciated!

Who was working on the scratch and sniff monitor function? These B.Trees are looking pretty damn good!

7 Likes

16 Likes

The one Bodhi tree is 39" tall. I think when I started flowering it, it was 18" tall. The next batch I’ll let them get taller before I flip them. Might even toss one outside… Like to see how big of a tree they will make.

The buds ain’t big but they are rock hard and covered with frost. Can’t wait to burn one…

14 Likes

48 day in…

11 Likes

Looking killer brother!

5 Likes

mine are now on day 2 of flower. i did some defoliation and took 5-7 clones from each plant today. my fountain pump never arrived so they are in glasses of water, hopefully they root. i’ve never rooted a clone before :slight_smile: that’s y i took so many cuttings. they all have a very similar smell so far. can’t really describe it. all plants grew naturally with no training.

this is #10 it had the nicest structure imo seemed very uniform and symmetrical growth

number 8 kind of grew a bit more like a menora or w/e, the jewish candle thing, wider branching and a bit more bushy

number 4 here is the tallest (10 is 2nd) at 34" and this was probably most vigorous… so much branching and i think will be biggest yielder

number 1 was similar to 8 in that it grew more bushy than tall, but had much tighter internodal spacing and more branching

12 Likes

Thank you for the breakdown’s brother. Much appreciated and gives a good luck at the four phenos that I’ve been seeing.

6 Likes

11 Likes

Beautiful @Grower13 , how far along is she. Looks super swollen. Peace OG

4 Likes

day 51 @OG1969

11 Likes

Love the colors, she did have a nice fade at the end and some rock solid nugs. They should be some tight ones under the spydr. OG

4 Likes

Life among the tumbleweed has been hectic. The one girl is getting close the end. Not huge buds but hard as a rock and super frosty. I will scope her in the morning to see what the ratio is.

What are we looking for on cloudy to amber on these?

11 Likes

I like all cloudy with about 20% amber myself.

8 Likes

day 7 of flower - these are def. hungry girls. i was feeding at 1850ppm (ec500) and they seemed maybe lil N deficient? (new growth light green) so i boosted it up to 2050 and couple still seems lil deficient in new growth… i think maybe because maxibloom is only 5-15-14? i’ve ordered a big bag of megacrop.

here is a chart showing plant growth after flip. the 1st column is plant height (inches) and 2nd column is growth in 24hrs. the first 2 days was defoliating and taking cuttings and forgot to measure.

10 Likes

It is about 60% cloudy and 40% clear ATM. My arm hairs are stuck to my skin from scoping the plant. lol

6 Likes

Out of 49 pictures…this one is the best.

23 Likes

Dear lord!
Plus 20 characters

3 Likes

That very well may make you feel funny. Looks to be a good expression of both mom and dad. Seems both you and @Grower13 pulled that one out of the hat. Guess it is a little more frequent than I had originally thought.

Now I am anxious to hear how that one smokes.

6 Likes

Bodhi Tree 56 days in flower…

17 Likes

20 Likes