LED_Seedz Team #5- Bodhi Tree

Beautiful flowers! They look absolutely superb. But that last pic…WOW :astonished: The pink hue behind the sugar coated flower is a great shot. How much longer are you going to let her go for?

6 Likes

Effing a beautiful!!

3 Likes

They look awesome! Keep up the great work!

3 Likes

Nice work 13 !..

4 Likes

Wow, beauties! 13!

The leaves are so frosty they look like thick, soft, lambs ear leaves. Cool stuff!

6 Likes

@Roux @dank-a-saurus @toastyjakes @Kraven @ganjajuana … thanks guys…

5 Likes

@LED_Seedz, @Kraven, @Grower13

Thank you gentlemen!

99% and the rest of us.

5 Likes

A couple more of the Bodhi tree. Tempted to bust off a branch… drool…

16 Likes

am loving the looks of those frost tacos! lots of sugar for cooking/extracts/etc

5 Likes

Very kind words 99 but all the credit goes to @LED_Seedz … I’m just simply a tester from time to time. He is the one who has spent the better part of 30 years gathering select genetics…this is his dog and pony show and i’m happy for him, its good to see a brother having success…but I knew he would … most of the keeper cuts I have came from his personal collection.

8 Likes

The importance of the messenger should not be lost in the significance of the message!

Glad you do what you do!

3 Likes

11 Likes

yep yep…fosure was my fortune lol…

4 Likes

day 14 of flower… bud sites are stacking up nicely. have been watering each with ~1/3 gallon, every day or some (the smaller ones) every 2nd day if they’re still heavy, 4.5 EC of maxibloom and still no burnt tips yet… my megacrop showed up today so they’ll be receiving that from today onwards, prob starting with 14g/G, and will start using my sample of TRIBUS enzymes.

day 7 and 11 i removed quite a few fan leaves to allow better light penetration, will probably do a heavier defoliation this weekend

10 Likes

@legalcanada look very fine… happy plants…

3 Likes

day 60 in flower… may be last update in flower… they’re not far from done…

15 Likes

20 Likes

Love the shades of pink. It’s like she’s blushing :no_mouth:

7 Likes

thanks brother…

5 Likes

this one isn’t ready just yet…

11 Likes