LED_Seedz Team #5- Bodhi Tree

@Grower13
That pink budshot should be on the cover of Hightimes this month. I’ve come back to look at it about 5 times, so far.

5 Likes

Bodhi Tree plant #9 just before harvest… she is one of 5 different females… she has some fruity to her odor…

13 Likes

Loving the colors! Keep coming back.

3 Likes

today (day 16) was first day none of the plants grew since the day before, and also the first sight of some trichomes (plant 5, center right). plucked a bunch of fan leaves again today, had to pluck the mutant leaf too (plant 9, back middle)

plant #5 was the first to grow roots, 14 days in a cup of plain tap water… starting to see some nubs forming on quite a few others as well. cloner pump is way past due, starting to think its not coming ;(

12 Likes

Bodhi Tree plant #1 of 10 which 5 were females… harvested @ day 64

12 Likes

Beautiful Ladies there, nicely done. Peace OG

3 Likes

Just a picture of the top before I chop it down in the morning. Running 10 to 20% amber and looks ready to chop. I’ll get more pics when I chop it down.

14 Likes

Bodhi Tree #7 of 10 plants… 1 of 5 females… she is the beast(biggest)… she grew the tallest… grew the biggest buds… she’s a special girl…

15 Likes

@Grower13 Those are some beautiful buds!

5 Likes

from day 22, my brother kinda underwatered them while i was out of town last week (not guilty~!), tomorrow will clean em up and take more pics

13 Likes

these pics are from yesterday (day 25). i finally rubbed a flower to get some smell and it smells so delicious right now. i’m bad at describing scents but i think it smells sweet and maybe a little fruity, i’m really hoping it caries through to the end. i could only smell 2 of them, once for each hand, or the smells would have gotten mingled. tomorrow i think i’ll repeat the process on each plant with a fresh latex glove.

most of my cuttings rooted except for plant 7 and plant 9 but i think it may have been operator error, unsterile cups or cuttings or something. should have put a splash of h2o2 in the water to prevent bacteria… on those ones the stems were coated in a slimey looking goop so i just tossed them. will plant the rooted ones in solo cups tomorrow and also take a lower branch or 2 from 7 and 9 to try revegging. cause 7 particularly looks frosty and vigorous :smiley:

17 Likes

great recovery and now you got them looking killer… skills are showing.

8 Likes

:fearful: Kinky. Lmao :smiling_imp:

Beautiful work from all of you.

6 Likes

I wish you happiness, health and so many good things in your life. Happy Birthday!

3 Likes

I’m sorry, it was supposed to be for Mads …

1 Like

i’m always doing this and always regretting it. i am some combination of stubborn, poor, & stupid. hehe :wink:

watched damping-off wack a last-remaining sprout of favorite recently. :confounded:

1 Like

i have 18 cuttings which grew roots that i’ve planted. halfway thru i started filling the cup up first and just shoving the clone down and on the very last one the roots sheared off soon as i did it, hopefully it was the only one that happened to :confused: but it’s still alive so far! i have i think at least 2 planted from every one except #7 and #9 :frowning: i’m going to try getting a couple cuttings to reveg and if that doesn’t work i’ll just reveg the plants after harvest. because i would like to run all 10 females a second time from clone and by the end i should have a better idea of how they cure and smoke.

oh the cuttings from plant #1 haven’t grown any roots yet but i’m seeing some nubs starting i think… they’ve started growing new growth though? i might try making a new cut on the stems and using rooting gel this time, i haven’t used any so far. it’s about 60* where the cuttings are (i’m trying to slow growth)

8 Likes

i had to take plant 10 (the tallest) out of the tent to reach the back corner to clean up a bunch of dead leaves from when i was out of town so i took the opportunity to take a couple pictures (didnt realize how blurry they were til after :frowning:). i definitely overvegged these plants. the tent is so full the light is not reaching the bottom half of each plant so pretty sure vegging 3 or 4 weeks less wouldn’t have decreased my yield at all. lesson learned for next time. i also took 5 cuttings each from #7 and #9 to try revegging.

10 Likes

Day 36~they’re coming along nicely. a couple of the tallest buds right under the lamp might be getting a little bit of bleaching but the rest could use some more light i think, so i turned it up to 650w and i’ll keep an eye on them. i think i’m a little over halfway done so i’ll probably start tapering down the feeding from the current 4 - 5 EC.

girl 1

girl 2

girl 3

girl 4

girl 5

girl 6

girl 7

girl 8

girl 9

girl 10

14 Likes

Great looking plants there @legalcanada I like the lot but a few stand out from the rest, #9 and #6 , fk, id take cuts from the lot .! I have a few of these too but I’m waiting on others finishing up before I plant em…

Gonna follow this thread :popcorn:, and I’ll maybe pick up some tips on how B.Tree grows etc…
Anyway everyone’s are looking frosty and chunky and will no doubt be excellent for extractions etc…
Happy growing guys ,
Gaz

6 Likes